Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rare Terry Taylor Album on eBay! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rare Terry Taylor Album on eBay!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Rare Terry Taylor Album on eBay! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get "TAYLORIZED"

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pfiagra: 07-05-2006 09:51.

07-05-2006 09:48 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ren Periwinkle Ren Periwinkle is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-11-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, Mr. Taylor looks like Omar Sharif or something with just the mustache like that. He seems to like hats. He had a pretty cool one at the show in New Orleans. I was there. Actually I'm still here. I quit my job back home in Antioch and got a job as a bartender on the steamboat Natchez. I love the people and the vibe here.
Peace out

07-05-2006 10:07 Ren Periwinkle is offline Send an Email to Ren Periwinkle Search for Posts by Ren Periwinkle Add Ren Periwinkle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Rare Terry Taylor Album on eBay!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH