Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Return of the AOL menace! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Return of the AOL menace!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Return of the AOL menace! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

This website translates english into the language of the average 12 year old AOLer.

Here is the Return of the beat menace

AGANE U ANOUNCE WHIEL U WHIRL AND BOUNCE
INTENTIONS 2 POUNCA ON DA BAT MENAEC
NO WOMAN OR MAN CUD AVAR WITHSTAND
THE DEVIOS PLANS OF DA BAT M3NAEC
COM3 2 LAY U LOW W3VA COM3 2 VEX UR SU
FELNG DA HAAT HEL AT UR FET
DONT EVAN SPEAK OF TEH BAT M3NAEC
SOM3THNG 2 TAEK AWAY UR INOC3NC3
SOMEONA 2 BLMA IT ON
H3LPS U 2 DEFAAT
DANCNG IN TEH STRET
COME 2 LAY U LOW WEVA COM3 2 VEX U IN UR MIND- DA NATUR3 OF CRIEM
IS 2 SWALOW TEH LIEN OF DA BAT MENAEC
IMAGINATIONS ON DA RIES AGANE
SO HIED UR H3ART AWAY
DUST OF TEH FAARS AND GUILTS AND LEIS AGANE
TH3 BAT SI H3RA 2 U SAETLIET CAN R3ACH TAHT 3SKIMO
H3 BUYS A SUIT AND TEI
RE-STYL3S HIS HARE LIEK GIRLS IN TUP3LO
AND SNGS SWET BYE AND BYE
H3S METNG AL UR STRANG3 REQUIERMENTS
HA THINKS U CANT B FOLAD
HAL G3T DA RULES AND LAWS AND SACRMANTS
BY S3NDNG CH3X 2 U COMA 2 BRNG U LOW

11-05-2006 15:40 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that's why I never bothered trying to learn the language of text messaging Red Face Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-06-2006 11:19 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
that's why I never bothered trying to learn the language of text messaging Red Face Big Grin

ths thrd sux

Cool
11-06-2006 11:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

text messaging is a way for wireless companies to increase revenues.

my attitude is if you don't have time to talk to me, it can wait or I don't want to hear from you. Tongue

Of course, I don't have any teenagers yet, so this will likely change at some point, although I'm sure the technology and/or "language" will be different by then. Red Face Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

11-06-2006 11:25 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

my g/f and i use them to communicate when one or both of us are at work.... and we are not able to make a phone call...

Cool
11-06-2006 13:03 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

well I'm really am glad they work for you and your g/f Happy

i am also really glad i'm not dating and expected to learn it. i better find other ways to make br feel loved and appreciated. Happy

Got a few miles left ...

11-06-2006 13:36 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-07-2006 15:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Nuthin sez luv like "i <3 u"

11-07-2006 21:24 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

yup, mf needs to find other ways to make me feel loved and appreciated. Red Face

Smile
11-07-2006 21:25 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

"i <3 u" ain't enuff?

11-07-2006 21:57 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

i'm clueless........ Confused

Smile
11-07-2006 22:03 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
PuP

Man, you are old!

<3 is a heart lying on its side.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by PuP: 11-07-2006 22:09.

11-07-2006 22:09 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin

i was trying to figure out what "less than 3" had to do with love......... Roll Eyes

Smile
11-07-2006 22:12 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Yeah, Mrs. Real. It's kinda the same as !) is a smiley face of a guy with his left eye missing -- on its side

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
11-08-2006 12:37 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
Man, you are old!

<3 is a heart lying on its side.

It looks like a sideways ice cream cone with a pumpkin butt sticking out of it! Tongue Shocked Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

11-08-2006 12:52 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Return of the AOL menace!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH