Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Sequal to Shotgun Angel or Gift Horse II was released last week » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Sequal to Shotgun Angel or Gift Horse II was released last week
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

The Sequal to Shotgun Angel or Gift Horse II was released last week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

okay...I might be wrong but please listen to Hank Williams III Straight to Hell was released and it sounds like Terry doing country/lost dogs/solo. Go to iTunes and take a listen. Perhaps Terry came up with a new moniker.
03-04-2006 18:00 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i love hank williams i and iii..... Cool
2? eh...... Red Face

Cool
03-05-2006 03:08 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

RE: The Sequal to Shotgun Angel or Gift Horse II was released last week Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
okay...I might be wrong but please listen to Hank Williams III Straight to Hell was released and it sounds like Terry doing country/lost dogs/solo. Go to iTunes and take a listen. Perhaps Terry came up with a new moniker.

. . . well the music is Great Cool the performance is pretty GooD
definitely sounds like Terry doing country/lost dogs/solo
Country Heroes & Angel Of Sin for sure, parts of other songs too,
some of the "effects" are right off of a DA or LD recording...

But I have to say the Lyrics are not good.
I don't mean Offensive or Cliché, which they are at times, I can take that.
Just Bad.

furthermore I just can not bring myself to sing along with this:
"Satan Is Real, Straight To Hell"

Well my worn-out boots are taking me downtown
and I'm looking for trouble and I wanna get loud.

Serve me up a drink and I'll shoot it right down
and I'll jump up on the bar and holler "One more round!"

I'm going straight to hell
Ain't nothing slowin' me down
I'm going straight to hell
so you just better get me one more round!

03-07-2006 13:54 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Sequal to Shotgun Angel or Gift Horse II was released last week

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH