Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kind of on topic... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kind of on topic...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Kind of on topic... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ya might want to check out Rick Altizer's web site some time soon. Most of us know he did Surfonic and a few other things with Terry. He's got some specials there right now, and overall it's kindof a fun site.

I'm just starting to get into his music. Man, he has quite some musical talent, and I LOVE his videos!

Tell me what you think

http://www.rickaltizer.com

08-14-2002 16:35 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
Ya might want to check out Rick Altizer's web site some time soon. Most of us know he did Surfonic and a few other things with Terry. He's got some specials there right now, and overall it's kindof a fun site.

I'm just starting to get into his music. Man, he has quite some musical talent, and I LOVE his videos!

Tell me what you think

http://www.rickaltizer.com

One of the few times that I did get to chat with Uncle Terry was over the topic of Rick. Terry said that Rick is one of the most creative song writers he had seen in a very long time (in the Christian scene).
LK-9

08-14-2002 16:56 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have heard of him and seen some albums, but what does he sound like?

08-14-2002 17:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
I have heard of him and seen some albums, but what does he sound like?

at mp3.com search for rick and you can find a song he and Terry wrote.
08-14-2002 17:47 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thanks. I'll try and check it out.

08-14-2002 17:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Rick was great at Lifest. He closed with "I love you #19" and he sounds a lot like "The Smithereens" (aka AC/DC meets The BeatlesPleased )

08-14-2002 18:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Keep in mind the Beatles sold LOTS of records!
(YEAH!)

08-14-2002 18:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
(YEAH!)

Your grey poop'ontin' me?

08-14-2002 18:37 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
(YEAH!)

I know! who would have thougt?
Pleased

08-14-2002 18:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
quote:
(YEAH!)

I know! who would have thougt?
Pleased

I thought they were just a bunch of nonsense mopheads.

08-14-2002 18:39 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I thought they were Satanic with that long hair, causing people to sin.

08-14-2002 18:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I think the Beatles were weird those zany mop-tops!
But...

I love crap music always have and I always will!
Big Grin

08-14-2002 18:42 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Actually, The Beatles are great!

08-14-2002 18:43 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:

really?

I'll have to check 'em out.

Wink

08-14-2002 18:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yeah, I think you might be able to find one of their CD's in a store.

08-14-2002 18:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:

Are they, like, a recent band?

And how come they spealt Beetles wrong?

Must be some American thing.

Big Grin
08-14-2002 18:51 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Ubique Epoque

Of course I know the Beatles!

That "Last Train to Clarksville" song is awesome!
Big Grin

08-14-2002 18:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Who are the Beatles? Do they have a website.

08-14-2002 18:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

the Beatles have sort of a cult following... kinda like DA Big Grin

08-14-2002 18:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Yeah, they're kind of unknowns like The Residents.

08-14-2002 18:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kind of on topic...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH