Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed sings Lu » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ed sings Lu
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Ed sings Lu Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was just listening to Star Studded Super Step by Poor Old Lu and I found a song (I had totally forgotten about this) called Ed Sings Lu. It's Terry singing about a minute of one of Lu's songs. I remember Jesse Sprinkle telling me that Terry never even knew it was recorded. Not a great tune but kinda fun. Just thought I'd pass it along to you ultimate DA collectors. I don't even know if it is on the rerelease of SSSS, I have the fan club version.

What's your favorite Terry Taylor Produced band? Here's mine:

Poor Old Lu--Mindsize
Mortal--Lusis
Jacob's Trouble--Knock Breath Shine

08-15-2002 18:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have the original SSSS. I guess I'll have to check that out. I didn't realize that. Haven't listened to it in years.

08-15-2002 19:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Just thought I'd pass it along to you ultimate DA collectors. I don't even know if it is on the rerelease of SSSS, I have the fan club version.

What's your favorite Terry Taylor Produced band? Here's mine:

I have SSSS and it's not on my copy. Crying of course mine is the re-release version.

lu is my favorite taylor produced band

BD

08-15-2002 20:11 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

new lu Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New music by formerly produced TST bands...

Poor Old Lu has a new disc coming out on September 24th called, "The Waiting Room."

Mortal has one coming out the same day called, "Nu-En-Jin."

and Starflyer 59 has an EP coming out on October 8 called, "Can't Stop Eating." I'm not sure if TST had anything to do with this release or not.

Starflyer has to be my favorite TST produced band, although I like them quite a bit even before TST got involved with them.
08-16-2002 10:41 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Scaterd Few - Sin Disease is the best Taylor produced CD.

08-16-2002 12:22 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

It's hard enough keeping up with Terry's music alone. I couldn't also keep up on what he produced.

-- aotp
08-16-2002 12:46 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday

Poor Old Lu has a new disc coming out on September 24th called, "The Waiting Room."

I know, I can't wait!

I've read through the lyrics on their web site.

BD

08-16-2002 16:50 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ed sings Lu

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH