Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Swirling Eddies - Giants In The Land (Preorder Preview) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swirling Eddies - Giants In The Land (Preorder Preview) 12 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.0012 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Swirling Eddies - Giants In The Land (Preorder Preview) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Didn't think to do this before for the new Eddies single..

I'm going to copy a few random comments over from the FunHouse.. feel free to post more at any time.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-07-2007 17:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by diesel8019
i just listened to this track for the first time, and i must say that i am very happily impressed that the swirling eddies are back! musically, really enjoy the beats, hooks, acoustic strumming, drum rolls, stop/starts, tempo, rhythm, pretty much all aspects - the whine of the synth/guitar sound in the last 40 seconds. i get this PENSIVE feeling when i hear the song, more from the sonics than the lyrics at this point (don't know all the lyrics yet). Reminds more of kalhoun! than zoom daddy, which is great by me since i'm a softy for kalhoun! i'm really excited about this new record!! thanks eddies, you're a blessing to me...

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-07-2007 18:02 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by KaptainKWC
I am officially salivating for the release of the full album. Thanks for making the wait worthwhile (though I always new it would be)

05-07-2007 18:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by lotusseven
I am so glad that the Eddiies are back to recording again. The preview sounds amazing. I hope the Eddies studio session opens floodgates of ideas that turn this album into a DOUBLE DISC release just as Daniel Amos did with Mr. Buechner's Dream, that would certainly make us fans all happy!!! However I would easily settle for a single Horrendous Disc in the end!!!

05-07-2007 18:04 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by luthien1121
Whoopee! This is great and I can't wait for the rest! :-)

05-07-2007 18:05 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by phantomphanatic
great song. cant wait to hear the rest of the album

05-07-2007 18:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by SilkySmoothScrubbyMuffin
sounds Coooooooool! Can't wait for the full album!! Big Grin

I actually am a Dark Steamy Cabbage.

05-07-2007 18:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jyroflux
I got the photo in iTunes, too. Midget Roughs, huh? Looks like we have at least four more roughs coming. Cool

I've listened to the song about ten times in a row already - I'm loving it.

05-07-2007 18:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by navfox
Really good for a "rough mix"! This album I bet is gonna be a fun ride!

Who are teh Eddies anyway?

05-07-2007 18:08 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by John Wayne
Its good to hear you guys again. Just like the voice of an old friend one hasn't heard from in a long time...
I can't wait to hear the final product!

05-07-2007 18:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.
Very cool....can't wait for the rest.

jeffrey k.

05-07-2007 18:09 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by bereal
love the new song. can't wait for the new record to be finished. Pleased

Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by SafetyNet
Love the song!!

Thanks Terry....I mean Camarillo and the rest of the Eddies...

Cool

05-07-2007 18:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by Richie
The song sounds great!
Not that I expected any different.

05-07-2007 18:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by k9mat
Thanks. It may take me a while before I can speak again, as I wait anxiously with bait breath for the full album...

05-07-2007 18:11 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Swirling Eddies - Giants In The Land (Preorder Preview)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH