Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » The Midget is here! The midget is here! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Midget is here! The midget is here!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

The Midget is here! The midget is here! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The one that was sent back in January has arrived today.

At last I can find out what all the talk is about.

Hopefully you haven't sent it yet the one we talked about last weekend...

04-04-2008 18:35 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow! I ran out to the mailbox as soon as I read this, to find......

A letter from my accountantFrown

So, Andrew, if yours got sent back maybe mine did too? And if mine got sent back, did it get resent again and thus may arrive soon?

Is this what happened Audiori bros? Did the NZ postal stuff get sent back to you and did you resend it again? It would have been good to know that back in January if that was the caseSmile

Here's waiting...

www.smashthatcomputer.com
04-04-2008 18:46 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

Thread Starter Thread Started by Captain Pedantic
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This one looks like it was just sent once. Thee are no extra markings or postmarks on the package, just the sent from address, delivery address, stamp and customs declaration.

04-04-2008 18:53 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I believe we reshipped both of your copies around the same time.. I'm fairly sure you both PMed us about the missing Midgets around the same time period.

CP - you will probably get two. Happy I'll have to check to be sure, but I think we put that recent order (with a Midget stowaway) in the mail already.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
04-04-2008 20:58 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I got my stuff today too guys, thanks for that! I guess you resent it?? Thanks a lot, we listened to Christmas music tonightSmile

04-04-2008 22:40 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
I guess you resent it??

If they resented it, they probably wouldn't have... Oh, I see what you mean. Tongue
04-04-2008 23:04 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

you smart- I was gonna jump on how much I resented your remark!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-06-2008 10:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » The Midget is here! The midget is here!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH