Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bergerware » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bergerware
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Bergerware Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are all invited to my bergerware party Smile )

05-06-2005 12:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile )

Cool
05-06-2005 12:51 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

still got any of these in stock?
I need my CHECKERED PANTS!

oh - its berger WARE..not Bergerwear.
never mind
Next party item please.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-06-2005 12:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

plus

equals

one bergerware PAARRTTAAAEEEEEEE.

05-06-2005 12:55 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

in all due respect to all these bergerware hijinks...

i don't think that a berger hyped up on home cleaning products and personal hygiene products is most beneficial to a good showing on the upcoming eddies performance.

I for one want the berger roy al of c-stone '90... the in command rebellious, rebel rousing berger of on stage brawls and bass calesthentics that completely remap an individuals brain synapses!!!

so I am starting a campaign to rid berger of the detrimental life decsions and put him back on the straight in narrow to sober him up and rehabilitate the nut so that we the fans, get what we deserve... a Berger who performs up to his POTENTIAL!!

do it for the kids, berger!!

~f

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 05-06-2005 13:24.

05-06-2005 13:01 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Will snacks be served?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2005 13:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Bergerware?! How exciting!!!!! What can I bring?!

05-06-2005 13:18 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

FREAK-
WELL- THE MAN LISTENS, EH?

05-06-2005 13:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

co-dependent addicts always looking for the next one they can leech from...

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:37 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

yeah..ahh, uhm..

freak,

about that 50 bucks..

05-06-2005 13:40 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

he he he...

I will take you to the bar and buy - but I don't give out money to pan handlers... if your going to drink - I get to talk with you over a good beer... no cheap malt liquor crap...

~f

oh wait your talkin about the 50 clams I owe you...

damb... how 'bout next tuesday?

Tongue

dit, dit, doo

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by freak: 05-06-2005 13:44.

05-06-2005 13:42 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

dit dit doo
a Killians to you?

05-06-2005 13:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

that'll do.

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:44 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Pleased This thread took off. Just bring yourselves and your money Tongue

05-06-2005 13:46 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
yeah..ahh, uhm..

freak,

about that 50 bucks..

yeah..ahh, uhm..

Dorf,

about that 50 bucks..

05-06-2005 13:53 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

05-06-2005 13:54 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Tongue

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:54 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

I do think we should possibly show some more items that will be available...

you know - like the rube goldberg
baby feeder??

05-06-2005 13:56 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

LOL all those and many more wonderful products will be there Smile )

05-06-2005 13:57 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

^ wow is this like an auction dorfy... or do you have plenty of this crap to go around?

I mean if I want the rube goldberg baby feeder - is there only one of them - I mean that is some vintage stuff... or do you have plenty in stock? and what does that go for? My interest is piqued.

~f

dit, dit, doo
05-06-2005 13:58 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bergerware

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH