Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mutt... now Jeff... Woo-hoo! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mutt... now Jeff... Woo-hoo!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Mutt... now Jeff... Woo-hoo! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Okay, can anyone spill the beans on the Dogs upcoming "Jeff"?

05-05-2005 21:16 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it's not gonna happen

ok, Jeff is not gonna happen but some kind of Island Songs are supposed to be in the works.
05-05-2005 21:20 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

?
Its going to be called Island Songs, they're not covering their own stuff?
What do you know?

05-05-2005 21:40 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

It looks like Derri and Terry formed and alliance with Steve and kicked Mike off the Island of Jeff.

from the 7s board:
quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love
Don't tell anyone, but it looks like plans for "JEFF" are being scotched in favor of something altogether else......

Working title -- "Derri & Terri ditch Mike & go to the islands"......film at eleven.

from the Choir's board:
quote:
IndieHindie
Paul, yes I was thrilled to co-write that song with Terry. He's a hero to me. It was about his daughter, Noel, but you're right, it sure is relevant to me now! The only other songs I've written with Terry are the first two on the City on a Hill Christmas album. The Dogs never did record "Jeff" after all. Instead, we're doing a bizarre thing called, "Island Dreams." Never try to predict what those lunatics will do next!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Eleanor: 05-05-2005 22:32.

05-05-2005 22:31 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Woo hoo. Terry is going to do the Hula Smile )

05-05-2005 23:31 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i wonder if he keeps the other half of that pizza under his skirt?

05-06-2005 00:00 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I'm feeling a bit of indigestion................

can you help me out, Mike and Terry?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-06-2005 10:02 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Doctor Love

Totally off topic but, that picture was at my house on the BBQ tour. My wife put together the horn-o-plenty of Lost Dogs desserts - along with the Tums, Pepto and Alka Seltzer. This is the first time I've seen this.

It was cool. Mike saw it as soon as he got out of the car and they posed for a quick picture.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-06-2005 10:12 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Tongue

05-06-2005 10:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mutt... now Jeff... Woo-hoo!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH