Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gabriel Syme Gabriel Syme is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-135.gif

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba!

On XM Satellite Radio's '80s alternative channel yesterday evening. Fortunately I didn't ruin my voice singing at the top of my lungs since I was on my way to our chamber singers' concert.
04-25-2005 13:44 Gabriel Syme is offline Search for Posts by Gabriel Syme Add Gabriel Syme to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool RE: Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel Syme
Ba, Ba, Ba, Ba!

What's Ellie's mating call doing on national radio? Shocked

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-25-2005 13:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes
04-25-2005 14:34 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ooo! Ooo! Satellite Radio played

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH