Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ooo! ooo! The radio just played » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Ooo! ooo! The radio just played 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Ooo! ooo! The radio just played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Home Permanent!
04-12-2005 11:47 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Jerry Davison Jerry Davison is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-30-2005

Cool RE: Ooo! ooo! The radio just played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On purpose?! What radio station is this?
04-12-2005 12:07 Jerry Davison is offline Send an Email to Jerry Davison Search for Posts by Jerry Davison Add Jerry Davison to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Jerry Davison: Davie Bluff
Vox Robotica
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpg

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, are you having another one of those Berger inspired hallucinations again?

Wink

"The systems fail
All the circuits blown
And the message lost in this machine oh

04-12-2005 12:12 Vox Robotica is offline Send an Email to Vox Robotica Homepage of Vox Robotica Search for Posts by Vox Robotica Add Vox Robotica to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr YIM Account Name of Vox Robotica: jeremyszehr View the MSN Profile for Vox Robotica
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It must be theo radio Big Grin

04-12-2005 12:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

RE: Ooo! ooo! The radio just played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
Home Permanent!

I think you confused it with a hair dye commerciel Wink

04-12-2005 12:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Wuhl...YAH!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes

http://www.live365.com/stations/theo61
04-13-2005 16:57 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Grand Encephalon

Pleased

04-13-2005 17:10 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

A st louis secular radio station played the Swirling Eddies "I luv 'Rap Music" a few years ago. A guy I work with heard it and came to work to tell me he heard the Eddies on the radio.

04-13-2005 21:57 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Theo, I've been listening to your station. Very cool.

listen to the good stuff on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
04-13-2005 23:28 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
A st louis secular radio station played the Swirling Eddies "I luv 'Rap Music" a few years ago. A guy I work with heard it and came to work to tell me he heard the Eddies on the radio.

Big Grin

Wait, he only came to work to tell you that? Confused

04-14-2005 05:01 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
mike mike is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-15-2004

WSHO is now playing "Oberstuff and Taylor"- "can I hide my heart here".

Their morning guy is awesome Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

m

04-14-2005 06:13 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
mike mike is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-15-2004

WOW! Now he's playing 77's - Nowhere Else".

This guy rocks Big Grin

m

04-14-2005 06:22 mike is offline Send an Email to mike Homepage of mike Search for Posts by mike Add mike to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
04-14-2005 10:21 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Wow MIKE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You're the Real radio guy!
Thankx for the air-time! heh heh!
It's all good!

NICK! Thankx for listening. Glad you enjoyed it! Big Grin
04-14-2005 15:13 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Lysander
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-17-2005

RE: Ooo! ooo! The radio just played Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm listening to When World Collide right now - perhaps my favorite song on that album.
04-17-2005 20:48 Lysander is offline Send an Email to Lysander Search for Posts by Lysander Add Lysander to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Lysander
I'm listening to When World Collide right now - perhaps my favorite song on that album.

You can get a cool version of that song by Spy Glass Blue here... just scroll down Pleased

http://www.spyglassblue.com/disco.html

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Dr Rich: 04-17-2005 23:13.

04-17-2005 23:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Ooo! ooo! The radio just played

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH