Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos - Untitled 2007 DVD » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos - Untitled 2007 DVD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Daniel Amos - Untitled 2007 DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's been quiet for the past couple of weeks...which means I'm expecting a surprise announcement anytime. Shocked Big Grin

(of course, I could be wrong)

01-13-2007 17:46 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
James
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 01-09-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The DVD sounds like it's going to be fantastic. Wonder what's so strange about the Bibleland interview?
01-14-2007 14:43 James is offline Search for Posts by James Add James to your Buddy List
Aqua Green Toupee Aqua Green Toupee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-19-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What are you talking about?
01-14-2007 16:25 Aqua Green Toupee is offline Send an Email to Aqua Green Toupee Search for Posts by Aqua Green Toupee Add Aqua Green Toupee to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Daniel Amos - Untitled DVD Collection

Should be something solid announced pretty quick here.. Happy

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-14-2007 17:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

"multicamera Swirling Eddies at Lifefest (truly bizarre)"

I was there and yes, yes it was.

01-16-2007 16:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Ich auch Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You and me both, Dennis.

How about the dude with the sign? Did you get that on camera? Man, every 5 minutes... I felt like I was at a wrestling match with the pretty girl in between rounds (minus the pretty girl.)

Shocked

01-16-2007 18:44 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Josh&etc Josh&etc is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-401.gif

Registration Date: 11-29-2006

When can we expect news on this?

02-11-2007 23:30 Josh&etc is offline Search for Posts by Josh&etc Add Josh&etc to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Pretty soon, not all of the stuff will fit on the disc. But we are trying to cram a lot on there. We are about finished, Terry gave us some suggestions the other day and we are going to be changing those things, then I think we may be done. Its a weird mixture of live material, and interviews and a few skit-like things that start in the 70s and head up to the 90s or so.

The eddies in Oshkosh will not make it to this DVD I don't think. We had edited some of it, but the sound quality is not the greatest. When you have too much material to work with things can get cut for certain reasons. Maybe it can turn up somewhere else.

The hardest part of this project is that its just not going to flow well, the band has gone in so many directions over the years.

“Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.” Matthew 5:11
02-12-2007 00:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

its da..

could it "flow" well.???

whoo whoo.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-12-2007 12:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

It may not "flow" but it oughta "swirl".

02-12-2007 21:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

"Flow?
Oh, bro.
No, bro.
Roe!
Roe...bro.
Flow, bro, flow"

Gotta love the totally nonsensical Lost Dogs bits from their live shows.

This one? Maybe not so much....

02-15-2007 15:30 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos - Untitled 2007 DVD

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH