Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » another online radio station playing all the hits! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page another online radio station playing all the hits!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

another online radio station playing all the hits! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.caradio.net/
really!

01-15-2008 13:14 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

RE: another online radio station playing all the hits! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I clicked on it and got Banquet at the World's End. Checking the playlist, it looks like they are heavy on the Choir.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
01-15-2008 13:41 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ron E
RE: another online radio station playing all the hits! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lost Dogs followed by Undercover when I went on, they have a play list so you can see all their songs, only 40 or 50, but mostly good stuff, imho.

01-15-2008 14:04 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

live 365 is vomit

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-15-2008 14:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thats like the 15th time Ive tried to listen to a station using 365..
all I can say is it sux so bad
that I promised myself I would never click on it again.

there you have it.

(pssst....play the CDs) Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

01-15-2008 14:15 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yeah, what he said Red Face

01-15-2008 16:37 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

sorry...

01-15-2008 21:02 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

I was able to open the stream in iTunes. I'm listening now...

01-15-2008 21:58 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hey , dont apologize..
its just a "thing"

(and I'll confess- I've only tried it here at work)
but with all we are capable of here...... it plain aint worked.
~ever.

I did see the setlist- and like that!
Cool

01-16-2008 08:22 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Yes, very nice setlist.

They were playing Violent Blue by Chagall Guevera and then went to If You Want To. Never heard that in all my years. Cool
01-16-2008 09:28 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Oh my... they're playing the Vigilantes of Love. Despite the bad sound quality, I am now hooked.
01-16-2008 09:46 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ok ok...I'll try again...

01-16-2008 10:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

well - Il be jiggered- its comin through..
(after 5 minutes of yak)

VB - there is NO one like you...

(like who I wonder?) Cool

01-16-2008 10:37 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
hey , dont apologize..
its just a "thing"

(and I'll confess- I've only tried it here at work)
but with all we are capable of here...... it plain aint worked.
~ever.

I did see the setlist- and like that!
Cool

I was only faking it, I wasn't really sorry!

01-16-2008 10:43 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

ok...(again)
I listened through some good tunes....
the pop up came up-
the end.

(but it IS a nice station from a fellow in my State (a bit south of me)
Thx for the link- Cool
I'll shake that tree again soon.

01-16-2008 11:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Sam-e, the doc of rock Sam-e, the doc of rock is a male
Normal Noggin

images/avatars/avatar-598.gif

Registration Date: 01-22-2008

Hello. Nice to see you have found info on the station and have been checking it out. I hope you enjoy what you are listening to. If you are having problems listening, have any technical issues, or any questions in general, don't hesitate to email me at sam-e@caradio.net. Any comments or feedback is welcomed. I've been blessed by reading this thread so far.

On Christian Alternative Radio, you can hear alt rock from the 80's and 90's - Daniel Amos, The Choir, The 77's, The Prayer Chain, Undercover, Altar Boys, Mad At the World, Plankeye, Adam Again, The Violet Burning, Chagall Guevara, Poor Old Lu, Steve Taylor, Lost Dogs and Michael Knott/L.S.U.

As mentioned previously in this thread, there is a playlist posted on the website www.caradio.net with a list of all songs that are in rotation currently, updated from time to time. Mainly looking to get music from this era to the listening ears of those who will really appreciate it. Let me know if there is something you'd like to hear. The station's library is larger than what is on the playlist, and I may have a classic tucked away somewhere I can give air to.

God bless!

www.caradio.net

01-22-2008 09:47 Sam-e, the doc of rock is offline Homepage of Sam-e, the doc of rock Search for Posts by Sam-e, the doc of rock Add Sam-e, the doc of rock to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Sam-e, the doc of rock: doc of rock 2003
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

sam e

without a doubt the coolest station Ive plugged into
Love and know nearly every song by every artist..

Only trouble is here at work- after bout 20 minutes if I dont shake or click- the site shuts down (not a 365 member)
but been dippin still........

rather makes up for the sigh in cheeseland on Sunday..
Smile

Look at that lake on top of yer state- thats me!
In Superior, WI.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jiminy: 01-22-2008 13:58.

01-22-2008 13:57 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

hey - I clicked it today.
and howdy do!
it was smooth..GREAT tunage.

(The Throes? - see- a few I needs to brush up on...)

01-22-2008 18:25 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Oh yeah, The Throes are great! Cool

They wrote a song about Mike Roe and Bill Campbell played with The Choir for a bit.

01-22-2008 18:43 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

me check that out

they werent a theorng option.
Cool

01-22-2008 19:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » another online radio station playing all the hits!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH