Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I am all for Nonsense Posting 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I am all for Nonsense Posting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Just not on this side please...Frown

we are chasing away the people who come here for information not dribble... Mad

thank you for your time.
Smile

now go and rip me a new one on the off topic side!!!
Wink

BD

(self appointed pain in the burro reminder about off topic posting)

09-14-2002 22:00 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Of course you're right. Oh yes, and listen to more DA.

09-14-2002 22:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork

thank you for your time.
Smile

Wink

BD

Dittit Doo!
09-14-2002 22:39
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:

thank you for your time.
Smile

Wink

BD

Can you please move this nonsense on over to the OT side of the board! Mad

Wink

09-14-2002 23:43 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good point

09-15-2002 09:25 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Right, no nonsense on this side. And DA rocks!

Big Grin
09-15-2002 09:48 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I know there's supposed to be no nonsense here. DA rocks. Where've you been?

09-15-2002 09:50 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

I'll answer your question on the other side, since we're only supposed to talk about DA over here. Wink
09-15-2002 09:51 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Jim Muglia
unregistered

--------
I am all for Nonsense Posting
--------
You know what BD, we never would have guessed that if you didn't come right out and tell us. Wink
Jim
09-15-2002 12:16
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Jim Muglia
--------
I am all for Nonsense Posting
--------
You know what BD, we never would have guessed that if you didn't come right out and tell us. Wink
Jim

One of Jim's posts made me laugh. Alright brother, there's hope for you yet here. Wink

09-15-2002 12:20 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

Too funny Joey

09-15-2002 15:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

ummm, Mark, try to stay on topic here........

09-16-2002 10:38 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
ummm, Mark, try to stay on topic here........

He just can't do that... he has to go off topic...
09-16-2002 11:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

but this topic is off topic, so Mark is staying on topic by posting nonsense.......right???

09-16-2002 15:02 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
but this topic is off topic, so Mark is staying on topic by posting nonsense.......right???

by that logic, all posts are on-topic.... Tongue

09-16-2002 15:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ceremonial Kernel

cool - than we're following the rules by breaking them......I like it Big Grin

09-16-2002 15:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Has there really been an on topic post here lately? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Post where you will, and let the reader sort 'em out.

DA related:

DFBB - the best DA ever? Hard to say, it has some amazing stuff, and Greg's work is all over it.

Still, to those who missed out, yes a re-issue will be welcome. Very welcome.

JtT

Best DA ever: FS hands down. Period (nearly).

09-16-2002 16:26 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Wall of Heaven Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ya know, since I want to be on topic, or not on topic, or whatever........and, by posting a DA related post on this thread, I am breaking the rules, or am I?????

Anyway - in learning this song, along with the wonderful and special help of my bro, I am just thrilled with it all........................and thankful that my brother loves me enough to introduce me to the music of his world. Isn't he nice?

Anyone who hasn't yet signed up for the DAmb Fan Album should be smacked. DO IT TODAY!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-16-2002 16:40 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:

thank you for your time.
Smile

Wink

BD

no you're not! Big Grin

09-16-2002 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Ya know, since I want to be on topic, or not on topic, or whatever........and, by posting a DA related post on this thread, I am breaking the rules, or am I?????

Anyway - in learning this song, along with the wonderful and special help of my bro, I am just thrilled with it all........................and thankful that my brother loves me enough to introduce me to the music of his world. Isn't he nice?

Anyone who hasn't yet signed up for the DAmb Fan Album should be smacked. DO IT TODAY!

You tell em Woggy!!

09-16-2002 21:22 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I am all for Nonsense Posting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH