Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Why women love... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Why women love...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
smackeral
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 04-16-2004

Why women love... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Derri: because of his sweet voice and gorgeous hair

Terry: because of his genuine kindness

Mike: because of his raw passion

Chime in here, ladies...am I right?
07-25-2004 14:40 smackeral is offline Search for Posts by smackeral Add smackeral to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

how'd ya know? Confused

That's exactly why I love these guys! Well, there is one other thing about Derri, but mostly that's it! Big Grin

Derri's sweet voice just relaxes me, while I am jealous as hell of his awesome hair! I fell in love with his voice the moment he opened his mouth the first time we saw the Dogs in Charlotte in Oct. 2002. Pleased When we saw him in Knoxville recently was the first time I really got jealous of his hair. My hair is about the same length as his, and wavy like his, but I got this horrible perm in Nov. 2002 that still hasn't grown out so the bottom of my hair is frizzy. His is perfect! Crying

Now that other thing about Derri. When he strums his guitar (not arpeggio), he strums exactly like my Dad. Some of my favorite childhood memories are of laying on my Dad's couch while he practiced. Something about the way he played lulled me to sleep. Guess its very near and dear to my heart and Derri's guitar playing (as well as his voice) puts me in this mood that relaxes me. Guess all of this combined is why Derri is my favorite of the Dogs! Pleased

Terry is so genuine, he reminds me of a teddy bear you could just hug! Big Grin After the Charlotte show, we talked to Terry for a few minutes and he didn't act like he didn't want us around ~ he was thankful for our comments and seemed to appreciate our sincere appreciation of his music. Smile )

And Mike, well, he is one passionate musician! Cool The first time I saw him (also in Charlotte), he scared me. But after watching the show, I realized that he is so talented and puts on a great show! Seeing them several times since then, I have grown to really appreciate that raw passion Mike has! Cool

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-25-2004 16:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So, do nice guys usually finish first or last?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-25-2004 21:21 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

quote:
Originally posted by Mountain Fan
So, do nice guys usually finish first or last?

You're a nice guy and you finish first in my book! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-25-2004 22:18 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Shocked

Big Grin

07-25-2004 22:59 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Why women love...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH