Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's try this one more time, people! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's try this one more time, people!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

Let's try this one more time, people! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HAHAHA! You thought I was just going to say WHAT? again. Well, since that loser Chandler never seems to have enough time to stop in, I thought I'd drop by and spend some time with y'all as they say in Arkansas where that Jackalope Chandler has a job there or whatever. As I mentioned yesterday I missed a lot of the conversation because I stumbled onto a jug of Lavoris what was in my shed and the next thing I remember was waking up on top of a pile of dirt in my backyard.

But that won't happen today! Not Unless I find that mound what I buried them 37 bottles of Windex in! gk gxk!

07-23-2004 13:57 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BERG-
REMEMBER.......

"X' NEVER marks the spot...

dont ferget now.....

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-23-2004 14:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

btw?? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wheres my
DAMB eddies record?

If you guys are sittin on it again-
I want it!
Butt marks and all!

07-23-2004 14:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Thread Starter Thread Started by Berger Roy Al
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jiminy,

What up O. G.? Camarillo is the one what is writing the songs but we is all slightly out of money at the moment. Recording will commence at such time what we have the funds.

07-23-2004 14:27 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

WHHATT!!??!

I sent my crispy dollar already!

Aint you guys still got that old reel to reel from the last time?

07-23-2004 14:41 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

We sold it to buy some candy.

07-23-2004 14:49 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Shocked

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
07-23-2004 14:52 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Berger,

Will there be any backwards masking on the new album?

07-23-2004 14:52 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Are you kidding? It's going to be nothing but backward masking. And then we're going to play that backwards.

07-23-2004 14:54 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

La Yor Regreb (say it 10 times fast!)

07-23-2004 14:57 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Evil !yrruh dna ti ot teg, llew

Smile
07-23-2004 14:57 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Visbyprogrammet i syfte att bredda kontakterna och erbjuda möjligheter till diskussioner om framtida samarbete med ukrainska och vitryska!

07-23-2004 15:01 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Ubique Epoque

WHHHAATTT!!!!????!!!!

Smile
07-23-2004 15:04 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Pfiagra
La Yor Regreb (say it 10 times fast!)

Im poe see blay!

Smile
07-23-2004 15:05 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

What? What's all this braying goin' on in here?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-23-2004 15:06 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey bereal. Who's more annoying, me or that dirtbag Chandler?

07-23-2004 15:08 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Berger Roy Al
Hey bereal. Who's more annoying, me or that dirtbag Chandler?

I couldn't say. Maybe it depends on who's had the most recent bag replacement! Windex vs. dirt. Hmmm...

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
07-23-2004 15:11 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

Of course, yo...I mean, that dirtbag Chandler!Evil

Wink

Smile
07-23-2004 15:14 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGK! See, people? Everyone like me better than that dirtbag Chandler!!

07-23-2004 15:15 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Hey bereal. How'd you manage to get a photo with Paul Williams?

07-23-2004 15:17 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Let's try this one more time, people!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH