Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Store Items!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Store Items!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

New Store Items!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw there are some leftovers for sale at the webstore...

BD

07-08-2002 23:12 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh great, 10 songs is there right now when I'm flat broke. Hope there's at least 1 left by Friday.... Smile

07-08-2002 23:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I found someone who was going to try and get me a copy at cstone....but I haven't heard from them yet.

BD

07-09-2002 00:06 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I'm totally syched!! 10 Songs on CD!! Yeah!!! I swear that the DA Webstore needs "One-click shopping" like Amazon.com.

-- The Author of the Post
07-09-2002 13:58 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

10 Songs... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There were questions on the DaDL about the 10 Songs
pricing and I wanted to post the info that JT posted there,
here:
---------------------------------------------------------
20 Songs by Adam Again was sold for $17.00 @Cornerstone
and is now $20.00 on the webstores. Why? Because Jeff
Kotthoff and Lo-Fi Records paid a hefty premium to KMG
records (who owns the album) for master and publishing
licenses, etc. He needs to sell it at $17.00 to stay
out of debt on it. We raised it to $20.00 so that the
Townsends and the bands could be compensated for their
work in filling and mailing the order and for allowing
Jeff to use our "machine" to sell it. Yes, it is a bit
steep; yes, it is worth it; yes, I would love to see Jeff
get this one paid off and then do "Homeboys."

JT Feavel
----------------------------------------------------------

Which I totally agree. It's too bad, that he had to pay
the hefty license fee, but thats one of those hidden costs
people don't always see. I am glad to have it on CD myself,
since I never had the original.

jason

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-10-2002 11:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Just wondering. For those of us who ordered it, when will go out in the mail (yes, I'm very impatient!) And did Little, Big and Spittle and Phlegm go out in the mail yesterday?

-- The Author of the Post
07-10-2002 12:17 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » New Store Items!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH