Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY’S ANGELS’ RECORDS AND WARM & FILLED MA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY’S ANGELS’ RECORDS AND WARM & FILLED MA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY’S ANGELS’ RECORDS AND WARM & FILLED MA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY’S ANGELS’ RECORDS AND WARM & FILLED MANAGEMENT:

A SPECIAL CORNERSTONE 2002 CELEBRATION EP RELEASE OF “COME AS A CHILD OR NOT AT ALL” WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE WARM &FILLED BOOTH. THE INTENT IS TO INCLUDE ROUGH MIXES OF FIVE SONGS BY THEO AND TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR. THE EP WILL BE PACKAGED INSIDE THEO’S BOOK, “THE FATHER LOVES THE SON”. THE FULL RELEASE OF “COME AS A CHILD OR NOT AT ALL” (with all the various artists’ contributions) WILL COINCIDE WITH THE LOST DOGS’ FALL TOUR, SOME OF WHICH WILL INCLUDE THE “COME AS A CHILD” PRESENTATION. Big Grin
06-22-2002 09:12 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, mucho congrats to you! This is awesome.
LK-9

06-22-2002 11:39 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Anticipation... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...is making me wait.

I'm eagerly looking forward to getting this work of (he)art and sharing in your blessing.

The Lord bless and peace to you, dear brother.

06-22-2002 21:10 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

The-O! The-O! The-O! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

U da man!

U da man!

and The Lord is the great "I Am"!

Big Grin

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
06-24-2002 00:37 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, I'd order this right now if it were available at the webstore here or at your website. Hope to make at least on of your shows on the westside of the state sometime this summer.... Smile )

06-24-2002 00:42 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
jc
Luteous Llama

wahhhh! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thats me whining cuz I won't be at cornerstone
Those "rough Mixes" are gonna be treasures...
get em out there!
and I know the Lord above
will BLESS you sincere effort..
(and as they say in the industry..I hope ya sell a million of em)
JimIny
06-24-2002 07:46 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
C-Stone Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

For those of you attending C-Stone and planning out where you'll be and when (that's what I'm doing), I received the confirmation today for the Andy's Angels' Presentation.
It will feature a short film about Andrew and the project by Todd Zeller/Eden-Z Films.

Then Theo and Terry Taylor will share the stage for half-an-hour.

This presentation will be Saturday, 5:30 PM (prior to the Dogs show) on the "FLICKERINGS" stage.

Oh yah! Oh yah! Goin' to C-stone! Time to party! Oh yah! Oh yah!
Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight! Oh yah!
06-25-2002 21:57 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY’S ANGELS’ RECORDS AND WARM & FILLED MA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH