Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Return To The Vine! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs Return To The Vine!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! Lost Dogs Return To The Vine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Lost Dogs will be playing in the Chicago Area (Long Grove, IL) Life On The Vine Church, Monday July 5th!! Showtime is 7pm with Special Guests Crosseyed opening the show. Tickets will be $10 more info to come on the following websites......

Crosseyed

Life On The Vine

The Lost Dogs

05-20-2004 11:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Opening for the Dogs!!!!

Driver, i hate you Big Grin

05-20-2004 11:37 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Opening for the Dogs!!!!

Driver, i hate you Big Grin

I love you Big Grin why do you think I haven't been on the boards "as much" as I usually am Roll Eyes been busy trying to set this up Pleased

05-20-2004 11:39 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Lost Dogs Return To The Vine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
The Lost Dogs will be playing in the Chicago Area (Long Grove, IL) Life On The Vine Church, Monday July 5th!! Showtime is 7pm

C Cool Cool L !

05-20-2004 11:39 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Lost Dogs Return To The Vine! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe
quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
The Lost Dogs will be playing in the Chicago Area (Long Grove, IL) Life On The Vine Church, Monday July 5th!! Showtime is 7pm

C Cool Cool L !

youcoming DaLe? Cool bring friends! Big Grin

05-20-2004 11:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If we can make it we will.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-20-2004 12:06 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
If we can make it we will.

Cool can't wait to meet you guys Big Grin

05-20-2004 12:07 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Well, if we make it we might be covered head to toe
in mud and haggerd from the sun because we would be leaving
from Cornerstone. Cool

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-20-2004 12:10 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
Well, if we make it we might be covered head to toe
in mud and haggerd from the sun because we would be leaving
from Cornerstone. Cool

I'll bring a hose and some Dr. Pepper Red Face

05-20-2004 12:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

wahhh
to far.
my lower lip is on the ground.................

I want GOOD CLEAN recording there, D8

c'mon- its the least you can do fer yer bro in absentia...............

I know what song in your head-dude

"We're billed with the Lost Dogs - We're billed with the Lost Dogs"

(sung to the tune of Nah Nah Nah Nah - Nah Nah)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-20-2004 12:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
wahhh
to far.
my lower lip is on the ground.................

I want GOOD CLEAN recording there, D8

c'mon- its the least you can do fer yer bro in absentia...............

I know what song in your head-dude

"We're billed with the Lost Dogs - We're billed with the Lost Dogs"

(sung to the tune of Nah Nah Nah Nah - Nah Nah)

Big Grin I'm nervous......yet excited Big Grin

05-20-2004 12:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

who's coming besides maybe The Audiori Cool

05-20-2004 15:55 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Ok here's the address for the show.....

Life On The Vine
5105 RFD Arlington Heights Rd.
Long Grove, IL 60047

Cool

05-21-2004 10:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Good for you. Be nervous, but in the words of Elmore Leonard, "Be Cool."

Just remember to have fun, and the rest will take care of itself.

Jevon, er - Stu.

05-21-2004 10:47 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
Good for you. Be nervous, but in the words of Elmore Leonard, "Be Cool."

Just remember to have fun, and the rest will take care of itself.

Jevon, er - Stu.

Cool Thanks Stu Big Grin It's gonna be fun Pleased even though we're just doing covers Big Grin we're gonna play them like they're our own Big Grin Cool

05-21-2004 11:09 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

That's the spirit. BE THE SONG, don't just play it.

Might I suggest a short set list:

Like a Virgin
Mmmmmbop
Da da da
Hotel California
Stairway to Heaven
A rousing version of Wipe out that segues into Smoke on the Water.

You guys would be kings! KINGS!!!

05-21-2004 17:50 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
That's the spirit. BE THE SONG, don't just play it.

Might I suggest a short set list:

Like a Virgin
Mmmmmbop
Da da da
Hotel California
Stairway to Heaven
A rousing version of Wipe out that segues into Smoke on the Water.

You guys would be kings! KINGS!!!

Follow that up by ripping open your shirt and singing Sex Bomb.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-21-2004 18:06 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I'll be doing some songs of the spoken word.

Life.....or something like it. Live in the cardboard box of Burger King.

Always, eating...sleeping, even under? water...

...or above the sea. Frown Frown Crying Frown Frown Crying Frown Frown Crying Tears, my friend, my lover. On the other side of...

HELL!!!! Mad Mad Mad

Putrid wonders that smell of a beautiful stench and dead roses.... Frown

Confused

Uh, just got a call from Driver, I've been canceled. Crying

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Tongue Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But I'll still be there. Cool Cool Big Grin Cool Cool

~Groucho~
05-21-2004 19:59 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Does anyone else hear a buzzing noise?

Tongue

05-21-2004 22:27 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Do locusts buzz?

===========
Joel 1
1 The word of the LORD that came to Joel son of Pethuel.

An Invasion of Locusts

2 Hear this, you elders;
listen, all who live in the land.
Has anything like this ever happened in your days
or in the days of your forefathers?
3 Tell it to your children,
and let your children tell it to their children,
and their children to the next generation.
4 What the locust swarm has left
the great locusts have eaten;
what the great locusts have left
the young locusts have eaten;
what the young locusts have left
other locusts [1] have eaten.

5 Wake up, you drunkards, and weep!
Wail, all you drinkers of wine;
wail because of the new wine,
for it has been snatched from your lips.
6 A nation has invaded my land,
powerful and without number;
it has the teeth of a lion,
the fangs of a lioness.
7 It has laid waste my vines
and ruined my fig trees.
It has stripped off their bark
and thrown it away,
leaving their branches white.
============

I thought the Lost Dogs didn't need to return to the vine because they were firmly attached!?

John 15

The Vine and the Branches

1"I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 2He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[1] so that it will be even more fruitful. 3You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 4Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
5"I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. 6If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 7If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. 8This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.
9"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. 10If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love. 11I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 12My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. 13Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. 14You are my friends if you do what I command. 15I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. 16You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. 17This is my command: Love each other.

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
05-24-2004 08:34 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs Return To The Vine!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH