Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JoannaRuth JoannaRuth is a female
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-15-2002

Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Driving home from Lifest, I felt inspired to write new lyrics for "Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party," primarily because I couldn't remember the originals. What do you think of them:

My name is Arthur Fhardy
I never go to parties
I just sit on my ar-ty
And let out a little fart-y

My name is Camarillo
I used to wear a Speedo
But everyone would flee-o
Guess I'll wear a tuxedo

My name is Spot
They all think I'm on pot
I try to say I'm not
But look how high I got

That's as far as I got. I thought they were pretty clever at 2:30 in the morning.
07-15-2002 14:46 JoannaRuth is offline Send an Email to JoannaRuth Homepage of JoannaRuth Search for Posts by JoannaRuth Add JoannaRuth to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of JoannaRuth: CO Joanna
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Those are fun! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I enjoyed them.

and it's not even 2:30 in the morning Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-15-2002 14:53 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lucy Lucy is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 05-16-2002

hmmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that was very witty indeed! post if you come up with more. Maybe a bunch of us could re-record it with teh new lyricc for kicks...or not
Jony Edwards/lucy
07-15-2002 16:27 Lucy is offline Send an Email to Lucy Homepage of Lucy Search for Posts by Lucy Add Lucy to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like!! How about :

My name is Burger Roy Al
I'm wrapped in aluminum foy-al
I'm really not char-broy-alled
Despite what you've been toy-alled

Okay, so the rhythm is off. But it's for the Eddies, so don't expect perfection!

-- The Author of the Post
07-15-2002 16:33 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH