Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when will the older albums be released on cd? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page when will the older albums be released on cd? 2 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.002 Votes - Average Rating: 9.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
buzzwurd
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-19-2004

when will the older albums be released on cd? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is there any word on this? I have vox humana on disc but i want doppelganger and alarma and fearful symmetry and all the others. its a shame that i cant find these classics on cd.
05-19-2004 19:32 buzzwurd is offline Send an Email to buzzwurd Search for Posts by buzzwurd Add buzzwurd to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They have been twice before, first in the original CD and
then in the Alarma Bookset. There is a renewed effort to get a lot
of the albums back in print. For example the first album is going to be
released again in the new special version.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-19-2004 21:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

RE: when will the older albums be released on cd? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by buzzwurd
is there any word on this? I have vox humana on disc but i want doppelganger and alarma and fearful symmetry and all the others. its a shame that i cant find these classics on cd.

I have them Pleased

$40,000 and they're yours Tongue

05-20-2004 12:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have them too! Pleased

05-20-2004 13:00 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
buzzwurd
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-19-2004

Thread Starter Thread Started by buzzwurd
RE: when will the older albums be released on cd? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well that wont work. i think i have four dollars so i guess im on my way.
05-20-2004 18:29 buzzwurd is offline Send an Email to buzzwurd Search for Posts by buzzwurd Add buzzwurd to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

You're right, buzz. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are great albums, and they are rare. It's up to those of us who do know that they are great to pass the word, make guarantees and send them here to spend their hard earned cash. That will keep Terry rollin in his limo and the great new albums coming.

If we feed the miracle pocket, the sausages will keep churning out!

Nice to have you here buzz. Sooner or later you'll own the whole collection and be a better man because of it.

Welcome.

zip

August 2005
05-20-2004 21:37 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Administrator

hehe the miracle pocket...

yes, there is an effort to try and get some things reissued in the
near future.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-20-2004 21:42 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

In the meantime lets fight for the treasures at ebay Roll Eyes Speaking of that, will you guys not bid on just one copy of live bootleg 82!!! Crying

05-21-2004 10:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Me too! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Bootleg '82! I actually have that one! I also am missing many great albums from Terry and Co., however, I have picked some great stuff up real cheap on Rad Rockers in cassette form. I've been working on getting those run the the computer and onto CD-R...it'll do until the re-releases do happen...
05-21-2004 10:56 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
In the meantime lets fight for the treasures at ebay Roll Eyes Speaking of that, will you guys not bid on just one copy of live bootleg 82!!! Crying

I have LBL '82 already Cool

05-21-2004 11:12 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Grand Encephalon

Seriously, all I need now (since I recently ordered DA--DA Tongue ) is DFBB, Live Bootleg 82, Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor--Miracle Faith Telethon, SGM, The other compilation that was released at that time (can't think of it's name) and Motorcycle Radio tracks.

05-21-2004 11:35 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

RE: Me too! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Bootleg '82! I actually have that one! I also am missing many great albums from Terry and Co., however, I have picked some great stuff up real cheap on Rad Rockers in cassette form. I've been working on getting those run the the computer and onto CD-R...it'll do until the re-releases do happen...

OK, big question. How are you putting it on your computer? I am doing it the very slow way...put a track on my korg, bounce it, convert it, and then load it. a five minute song takes twenty minutes to do. What software do you use and do you run some kind of usb straight to your cassette player? How do all you guys do it? I am drowning in tapes Big Grin

05-21-2004 11:39 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Administrator

"No Sense of History" or "Bootlevel"? the "Bootlevel" tracks are
on "Preachers From Outer Space."

I think you guys might start seeing some reissues....

05-21-2004 11:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
OK, big question. How are you putting it on your computer? I am doing it the very slow way...put a track on my korg, bounce it, convert it, and then load it. a five minute song takes twenty minutes to do. What software do you use and do you run some kind of usb straight to your cassette player? How do all you guys do it? I am drowning in tapes Big Grin

I bought a burner that is hooked up to my stereo. I burn tapes right from the tape deck. I don't think it cost too much. If I remember, it was around $100. Works great for tapes and albums. I have a ton of albums that I have copied to CD.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
05-21-2004 11:44 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Wow!!! I am going to get me one of those for Christmas Tongue

05-21-2004 11:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
"No Sense of History" or "Bootlevel"? the "Bootlevel" tracks are
on "Preachers From Outer Space."

I think you guys might start seeing some reissues....

I didn't know bootlevel was on preachers! I guess I have it (in a way) Tongue

05-21-2004 11:51 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

What about no sense of history. I think that's the one I was thinking of Confused

05-21-2004 11:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
What about no sense of history. I think that's the one I was thinking of Confused

I was just listening to that on the way in to work Cool Steve Scott has some cool tunes on there Big Grin

05-21-2004 11:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Missing DA /TST/LD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

All I need is the stuff I dont have-and all I have is the stuff I dont need, but want two of.

I do have the original DFBB- that tops my treasure trove.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-21-2004 12:04 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Administrator

Yeah the Bootlevel 4 DA tracks are on Preachers, actually
a better version of the same recordings.

"Shirley, Goodness & Misery"
So Certain (Demo)/Little Things(Demo 1981)/Off My Mind (Demo 1981)/
Fairy Tale (Horrendous Disc Out-Take)/Only One (Alarma! Demo)/
Lasissez-Faire (Demo)

"No Sense Of History"
Like Lazarus (1988 Crime Horse Demo)/Stones Of Venice
(1988 Crime Horse Demo)

Tim Chandler, David Raven and Greg Flesh perform
"Roll the Stone Away" as the Smokin Globes (David sings),
David also performs "Eye of the Sun" with MojoMonkeys

Like Lazarus is also on Berry Vest.

05-21-2004 12:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » when will the older albums be released on cd?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH