Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » great mix tape idea » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page great mix tape idea
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

great mix tape idea Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think it would be great to have a mix tape with Sacred Cows on side one, and the orginal versions on side two.

Then take only this tape on a long road trip and play tape over & over & over again... until the trip is done... or you are all insane Pleased

Big Grin

06-16-2002 14:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I think it would be great to have a mix tape with Sacred Cows on side one, and the orginal versions on side two.

Then take only this tape on a long road trip and play tape over & over & over again... until the trip is done... or you are all insane Pleased

Let's do it Doc! You go first, and let us know the effects it has on you. Big Grin
LK-9

Big Grin

06-16-2002 23:37 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think a better way to arrange it would be to have first the original version of one, then the cover, and so on...
06-17-2002 10:05 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee
I think a better way to arrange it would be to have first the original version of one, then the cover, and so on...

I think I like this idea even better. Now which one of us is going to admit trying to obtain all of those songs (the orginal ones)??
LK-9

06-17-2002 11:28 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gamgee

quote:

I think I like this idea even better. Now which one of us is going to admit trying to obtain all of those songs (the orginal ones)??
LK-9

I can only admit to owning Stryper....and that only on cassette. Pleased

06-17-2002 12:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Disjasked Lerna

My confession is this: at one time I owned the Kim Boyce, Whiteheart, and Stryper, but it was all wiped out in a major robbery of our home. The bad thins is I lost DFBB, DEDT, SA, and many more TST. I have replaced everything except DEDT (but none of the Boyce, Whiteheart, or Stryper).
LK-9

06-17-2002 12:24 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Excuse my ignorance Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

But what is DEDT. I just can't figure it out. Confused

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-17-2002 16:15 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr Rich

I have to admit it....

I don't own any of those Wink

I used to own some whiteheart...

and DeGarmo & Key

but not those records Wink

06-17-2002 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
I have to admit it....

and DeGarmo & Key

Liar! Wink

06-17-2002 16:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
I have to admit it....

and DeGarmo & Key

Liar! Wink

now that hurts Crying

06-17-2002 16:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

DEDT=Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor
LK-9
P.S. I once asked Terry for a copy of this. He told me he would give me a copy if he had one, but he gave his away.

06-17-2002 17:07 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

LK-9
P.S. I once asked Terry for a copy of this. He told me he would give me a copy if he had one, but he gave his away.

That is a great one Pleased

06-17-2002 17:10 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

quote:

LK-9

One of the first cd's I ever bought! Smile )

06-17-2002 17:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
quote:

quote:

LK-9

Is it legal for you to burn me a copy since mine was bought by me, but stolen?
LK-9

06-17-2002 17:16 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Lost Canine

quote:

LK-9

quote:

Is it legal for you to burn me a copy since mine was bought by me, but stolen?
LK-9

I believe yes. There are some "legal experts" on the da-dl who would disagree. Roll Eyes
Email me offline Monty. Smile )

06-17-2002 17:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

The Miracle Faith Telethon is a piece of musical history.

06-18-2002 11:45 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Yeah, Monty, e-mail Joey offline..... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

....and tell him to get in touch with ME.... DEDT..... mmmmmm.....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-18-2002 11:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
My confession is this: at one time I owned the Kim Boyce, Whiteheart, and Stryper, but it was all wiped out in a major robbery of our home. The bad thins is I lost DFBB, DEDT, SA, and many more TST. I have replaced everything except DEDT (but none of the Boyce, Whiteheart, or Stryper).
LK-9

Hahaha.... that reminds me.

When I was a wittow bowye, my twuk was broken into and somebody stole all my Christian Cassette Tapes.

(Thank God, back in those days that meant Amy Grant and Petra, and Debbie Boone.... LOL) (and Sandy Patty, or was it Patty Sandy? Whatever happened to her anyway?) (Oh, really, I don't want to know!)

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 09:08 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » great mix tape idea

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH