Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This is stupid (but I started it) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This is stupid (but I started it)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

This is stupid (but I started it) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does the Briefing for the Ascent include a copy of The Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
06-17-2002 09:59 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gamgee
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What the hel... uh, I mean "hey"? I thought I was posting this in the "Pointless Pondering" thread, but instead it shows up as a new thread. I think this shows that the reply and new thread buttons should not be right next to each other. Ignore this thread.
06-17-2002 10:01 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK, I'm ignoring it, never read it, don't even know if it exists, it's meaningless babel, it's existentialistic Camus bullgrey poop'on, nothing to it, there ignored it.
LK-9

06-17-2002 11:29 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Hey! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Whaddya mean it's "existentialistic Camus bullgrey poop'on"??? I've read The Myth of Sisyphus, which is mighty cool if you ask me; The Plague, which ain't bad but long & mighty depressing; and The Stranger, which they really oughta stop feeding to sophomores of all ages but at least The Cure got a good song out of it. Plus, Peter Kreeft calls him "that great honest atheist" and Peter Kreeft RULES.

In short, I have spent time with Camus. I have worked on his campaign, and Gamgee, sir, is NO Camus.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-17-2002 11:46 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Disjasked Lerna

LOL, good answer Carl! So you enjoy some of ole Uncle Albert? Well, I do too, but you probably already knew that.
LK-9

06-17-2002 12:00 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gamgee

quote:
Originally posted by carl

In short, I have spent time with Camus. I have worked on his campaign, and Gamgee, sir, is NO Camus.

Yeah, I think I'd agree with that.
06-17-2002 12:29 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Yeah, but is Gamgee a Douglas Adams???
LK-9

06-17-2002 12:35 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Whaddya mean it's "existentialistic Camus bullgrey poop'on"??? I've read The Myth of Sisyphus, which is mighty cool if you ask me; The Plague, which ain't bad but long & mighty depressing; and The Stranger, which they really oughta stop feeding to sophomores of all ages but at least The Cure got a good song out of it. Plus, Peter Kreeft calls him "that great honest atheist" and Peter Kreeft RULES.

I really liked The Stranger Smile

although I read it on my own... not some lame-0 class Wink

06-17-2002 16:34 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

I really liked The Stranger Smile

although I read it on my own... not some lame-0 class Wink

Yeah, I really like Camus, myself too. I think I read the Plague twice.

I especially like some of the graphics in my copy of the plague...

Smile

~Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

06-19-2002 09:17 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » This is stupid (but I started it)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH