Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Speaking of negative fruit.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Speaking of negative fruit....
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jefflv jefflv is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 03-28-2004

Speaking of negative fruit.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I purchased from a certain "webstore" and after three months have received no merchandise. I have emailed them several times and continue to get no response.

Therefore, as an item "general discussion", what methods of persuasion have you guys found to get response from a "webstore" that has charged you, but fails to send merchandise and fails to respond to questions?

I really, really want to support my most favorite artist in the whole world, but this level of dis-service is unacceptable.

Loyal but frustrated fan,
Jeff

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jefflv: 03-28-2004 14:01.

03-28-2004 13:56 jefflv is offline Send an Email to jefflv Search for Posts by jefflv Add jefflv to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

one word... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Corleone.....

actually- I found the Auds have responded to others (and my) e mail-
in times past..so I cant really say what the particulars are in your case.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
03-28-2004 14:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have never had a problem with them.

Perhaps because I'm their biggest fan.

Big Grin

03-28-2004 14:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Filling out the webstore order question form is the best way
to get info on an order.. if that doesn't work, Email us...
audiori@danielamos.com . Sometimes the webstore form
doesn't get to us for some reason. We're getting ready to
set up the form so that it sends it to multiple email addresses
(we just recently did this at 77s.com and it seems to help a
lot).

Thats absolutely the best way to get a hold of us. We don't
even come close to getting to every single message board
thread... we simply don't have the time. It was a bit of a
miracle that I stumbled upon this post.

We have been out of town for a week, so if you filled the
form out recently we may just not have seen it yet.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-28-2004 16:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Speaking of negative fruit....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH