Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » back » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page back
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Tongue! back Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Everyone,

I'm back.

What? You don't remember me?

It has actually been such a long time since I've been here that I had to go searching the archives for my logon name. LK9 emailed me and asked where I'd been... and so.. here I am.

Anyway, I'm a big DA fan, SE fan, LD fan, 77s fan, TST fan, etc. I've been listening to my new stack of Mike Roe / 77s CDs I bought a couple months ago. I hope to go see the 77s in concert in Eugene Or in July. But, other than that, I have the misfortune of living way our here in the DA-forsaken country of the Pacific Northwest. We are lucky if we get any of these guys to come within 200 miles of here for a concert once every two years.

What have I been up to?

Well, I finished writing my fourth novel, and finished publishing my second novel (available for pre-sales here: http://www1.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdi...sp?bookid=20376 ). So, I guess that keeps me pretty busy, on top of the fact that I go to school (community college) have a family to keep up with, participate in Church Life, and all that sort of thing... makes me tired thinking about all the stuff I do. (Oh yeah, and I work for a living too. Computer geek.)

I think I'll go take a nap.

Well, hope to see ya'll around.

Cheers!
Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

04-08-2004 10:57 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, your book sounds pretty cool Tongue Good to see ya back Cool

04-08-2004 11:06 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome back, Coffee Boy!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-08-2004 11:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, I was checking out your site, Very cool stuff. You have several pictures by John Horne there. Does he publish any photography books by any chance? I've been looking for something kinda like that.

04-08-2004 11:40 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

KAF-IN 8!
I think we need to send the brute squad (He IS the brute squad!) out more often ....
Nice to her (Or read) ya-
and a hearty wazzzzup!?

Hey- I learnded to read since you last posted

- tha spelting ai'nt their yet thoo. erk, surry bouot dat.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
04-08-2004 12:35 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

'Sup Yo?

04-08-2004 12:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Of course we remember you coffee man. The book sounds great. i can't get the excerpt button to work though?

Hope to see you in Eugene!
04-08-2004 18:19 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Grand Encephalon

That button didn't work for me either Crying

04-08-2004 18:22 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Coffee Man,
So good to have you here. Thanks for answering my note, and I look forward to the book. Now, let's have some fun!
LK-9

04-08-2004 19:53 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by Kaf-N-8ed

Nah, sorry, the excerpt button doesn't work.

I've really got to fix my web site up. Nothing works right now. It's one of those plans I've got to work on before my "book launch party" in May.

Cheers!
Gus

And a Happy Easter to everyone if I'm not back in here before then.

P.S. Speaking of getting buttons to work... I can't get any of the special format buttons in the DAMB to work. I know they used to work for me ages ago. I've even got my pop-up blocker turned off for DAMB just in case that's it, but still no go. Any clues? Do I need to use netscape or something?

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

04-09-2004 10:09 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » back

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH