Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Evenen Everyone » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Evenen Everyone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Evenen Everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know I've been gone since the last week of Septemember, but I think I am back for good now. It has been a truly hellish 4.5 months.

Did I miss any new purchases? How many new people do we have now? Is Mugs still here? Have the debates settled down at all? Is Captain Pedandtic still loathed for trying to decide which TST, DA, LD, SE song was best? Is our rightful, responsible and regal Queen still upon her throne? Has Joey finally fessed up to really being Ernest Borgnine's Nipples?

Anyway, it's good to be back and I hope to be interacting with you all again.

-------------------
Welcome yourself back on the Message Board

p.s. Thanks for all of your prayers. I guess those little things really do work, huh. Wink

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-13-2004 22:21 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

RE: Evenen Everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi Scrim - welcome back

I hope the hellish months are done for you and things will be better.

I'm not loathed and dispised - we (holy) kissed and made up after all the votes came in.

The queen still reigns on high

02-13-2004 23:43 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Scrim.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And the Cricket?
well - he still Cricks-
I would think.

Jump right back in-
we are with a kinder, gentler Mugs (YGBT)
Perhaps now that hes caffiene free.....

I think I've learned something...
(like how to Crick- Chat...!)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-14-2004 09:52 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome back Nick!

Yes. Yes, several, and one is a Freak. Yes. Yes. Yes. No, did you really think JT would come clean?

Stay with us now.
02-14-2004 20:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Thread Starter Thread Started by Scrimshaw Nick
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the welcome back wishes.

So, Bax, what new releases did I miss? Are they still available? I know I have to get MNF. I did manage to scoop up Live in Anaheim DVD, though.

---------------
Priotitize life on the Message board . . . old friends or new purchases . . . old friends or new purchases . . . old friends or new purchases . . . maybe I'd just be better off with new friends and old purchases ? ? ?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
02-14-2004 21:36 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

HI Nick, welcome back! I pray for you every time I see your name in my email inbox. God bless you!

02-14-2004 21:48 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Official Impasto

Thank you so much, my friend.

02-14-2004 22:14 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Hey Snick!

glad to see your name on the board again. Smile

02-14-2004 22:21 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

The DVD was the major new release. There was also a new Christmas sermon from P Heat ministries. He claims that the wise men were mummies.
02-15-2004 00:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ok then-
first they extract your heart and put it in a jar
then your liver then your other major organs
then they dip you in formaldehyde and wrap you up in chemically treated linen.

-these were wise men, right?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-15-2004 07:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Cricket!

Just because the mummies of old used "Their own brand of preservatives" does mean that they were, indeed, wise. Look when preservatives came into the food industry. Methinks it was shortly after the exhumation of King Tut's tomb. Coincidence? I think not.

If you think this is disgusting, you should hear about the culinary delights of guano.

-----------------
Make up your own history on the Message Board

02-15-2004 12:05 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Sad RE: Evenen Everyone Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
I know I've been gone since the last week of Septemember, but I think I am back for good now. It has been a truly hellish 4.5 months.

Did I miss any new purchases? How many new people do we have now? Is Mugs still here? Have the debates settled down at all? Is Captain Pedandtic still loathed for trying to decide which TST, DA, LD, SE song was best? Is our rightful, responsible and regal Queen still upon her throne? Has Joey finally fessed up to really being Ernest Borgnine's Nipples?

Anyway, it's good to be back and I hope to be interacting with you all again.

-------------------
Welcome yourself back on the Message Board

p.s. Thanks for all of your prayers. I guess those little things really do work, huh. Wink

ok, i admit it.......

we missed you. Big Grin

welcome back! Smile

02-15-2004 12:14 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Evenen Everyone

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH