Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We Used To Play The Big Rooms » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page We Used To Play The Big Rooms 2 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.002 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bushman Bushman is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-08-2003

We Used To Play The Big Rooms Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In another thread, some folks said they got tired of the "We used to play the big rooms - Vegas." I could not disagree more. If I went to a LD show and that line was not repeated at least 3-4 times I would feel ripped off. It has entered my vocabulary.

bushman
01-08-2003 16:40 Bushman is offline Send an Email to Bushman Search for Posts by Bushman Add Bushman to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bushman: hmcbushman
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

or how about "Hey Derri, are you gonna play some of that spooky Choir type stuff?" Tongue

01-08-2003 16:41 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Bushman Bushman is a male
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bushman
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someitmes he calls it "swirling music" - that cracks me up too. I like all the running jokes.

bushman
01-08-2003 16:43 Bushman is offline Send an Email to Bushman Search for Posts by Bushman Add Bushman to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Bushman: hmcbushman
Ubique Epoque

Derris seems to get tail end of most of the jokes, "The Lovely Derri" etc.. Smile )

01-08-2003 16:46 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

I like Vegas! Big Grin

Cool
01-08-2003 16:50 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by joey
I like Vegas! Big Grin

It may not be too long before Terry gets some gold jump suits and "goes Elvis" Smile )

01-08-2003 16:53 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

That would be cool! Big Grin

01-08-2003 16:54 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Are you going to let him borrow a few from your closet, Dr. Rich?

01-08-2003 16:54 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
That would be cool! Big Grin

so who is this joey fella? a brother of your's? Tongue

01-08-2003 16:55 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Or he could borrow some of Uncle Ralphs clothes and do Streisand? Shocked

01-08-2003 16:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
Or he could borrow some of Uncle Ralphs clothes and do Streisand? Shocked

Ralph is not too big into normal conventions like "clothes" Smile )

01-08-2003 16:59 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

so, it'd be more like Brittney Spears?

01-08-2003 17:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

Yeah!
People don't like to see Ralph half-dressed either! Tongue

01-08-2003 17:02 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
It may not be too long before Terry gets some gold jump suits and "goes Elvis" Smile )

I think that's comin' up REAL SOON! Shocked

Last it was, "Pretend I'm Elvis!"...next it'll be, "I'm Elvis!" Tongue

01-08-2003 17:04 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:

I think that's comin' up REAL SOON! Shocked

Last it was, "Pretend I'm Elvis!"...next it'll be, "I'm Elvis!" Tongue

I wonder... is he fishing or hunting duck?

01-08-2003 17:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

back to old lines...

"make me louder than all the rest"

"what about my dulcet tones"
01-08-2003 17:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul

Yeah!
People don't like to see Ralph half-dressed either! Tongue

I think most people don't like to see Ralph at all.
01-09-2003 09:41 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

In Loveland
Loveland, mmmmm....
Loveland
Loveland, mmmm....
Loveland.......

01-09-2003 10:24 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joey
I like Vegas! Big Grin

How about that song "From the King to the King?" or whatever.

01-09-2003 15:38 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Will Terry have the sideburns too?

01-09-2003 16:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » We Used To Play The Big Rooms

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH