Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bellingham Newspaper Story » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bellingham Newspaper Story
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Bellingham Newspaper Story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://news.bellinghamherald.com/stories...es/166984.shtml[/URL]
12-09-2003 19:43 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow................yer famous.

Can I get yer autograph, hey, mister?????

thas a mighty fine pikture, too...........didja eat too many taquitoes, er what?

luv ya, Theo...................and it's ALL good Smile Smile Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-09-2003 21:00 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Big Grin Blush... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I'll show you some tequito action that'll...ppppppppttttttt! I dunno what... but it WILL!!!!!! Big Grin
12-09-2003 23:42 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
freak freak is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-270.jpg

Registration Date: 11-13-2003

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very cool Theo!

One of the Top Stories - at that...

dit, dit, doo
12-10-2003 07:44 freak is offline Send an Email to freak Homepage of freak Search for Posts by freak Add freak to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

congratulations! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Congratulations on the press for this event. (Your picture looks better on the web site though!) I'm only sorry I live too far away to have attended.

I also saw your church web site and read through the doctrinal statement. Very solid. If I ever moved to your area, your church would be at the top of my list.

God's blessings as you minister there, Right Rev. Obrastoff Big Grin . A rock-n-roll minister would've been a strange anomaly not too long ago...

12-10-2003 08:49 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thankx, guys Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

for the kind words. Such enthusiasm and whatnot always encourages me greatly.

I totally agree about the picture. YUCK! The gal who came out to take it must have taken 20+ shots. If that was the best then there is something wrong with ME! I look like the grand pedobino in that article. Cool

I can't wait to meet with my Elders tonight and tell them that I received blessings from John Foxe first thing this morning. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Theo: 12-10-2003 09:20.

12-10-2003 09:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Theo,

i inadvertantly put Bren's ticket with your autograph in the washing machine last night and ruined it. He was not pleased with his senile father.
BTW the drive (yes drive, we missed the train in Seattle) was gorgeous with powder on Mount Ashland and Shasta burried in beautiful white. Thanks for a great time!
12-10-2003 09:23 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! RE: Bellingham Newspaper Story Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
http://news.bellinghamherald.com/stories...es/166984.shtml

CooL Cool

12-10-2003 10:26 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Oh BAX! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sorry for you missing the train, but on the other hand, I know that drive VERY well and it is a cool thing to share with your son.

Speaking of, I'd be glad to send him a new ticket, though I don't think MY autograph is the one he covets! Big Grin

Crud! I'll send him ten tickets and that'll give you some latitude on laundry day! HA!!!! Cool

Thankx again, brother for coming all that way. It meant/means a lot to me.
12-10-2003 11:11 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bellingham Newspaper Story

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH