Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos roCKS ! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos roCKS !
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thumb Up! Daniel Amos roCKS ! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool

11-04-2003 08:56 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Are you sure, DaLe?

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

11-04-2003 10:03 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That is the first sensible thing i've heard Dale say in months!
11-04-2003 10:38 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

daLe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

do you have proof of this ?
or are you speculating??????

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-04-2003 11:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Where did you learn to be so direct, cricket?
11-04-2003 11:20 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Thread Starter Thread Started by DaLe
RE: daLe Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
do you have proof of this ?
or are you speculating??????

YeS Tongue

11-04-2003 11:27 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

for the record!!!!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DA FANS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

you will NEVER meet a bunch of yahoos that love a band more-
PROOF????????

Gloryhounds man, Gloryhounds.........
Coming to an internet site near YOU!

11-04-2003 12:05 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-20-2003

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

daniel amos? yeah, they were good as a country band... first 2 albums only..
they play some kind of new wave circus music now.. sounds like when my hound-dog gets sick...... Roll Eyes

11-04-2003 12:15 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I done heeerd that this newfangled GloriousHoundzDogs was a'gonna be twangin' and clangin' up yonder, at some high-falutin' churchey-type place in God's Country, you knowed the place, up'n near the beee-you-teee-us Duluth Minneeesoda...............................................

could it be yer not a-joshin' me?

11-04-2003 12:37 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

minnesota! bunch of damb hippies!!! Roll Eyes

11-04-2003 12:40 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

Dallas! Bunch of DAmb cowboys!!

11-04-2003 12:42 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

GO BEARS!!!!!!!!!!

~Groucho~
11-04-2003 12:44 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
Dallas! Bunch of DAmb cowboys!!

yes ma'am!

11-04-2003 12:45 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by Garth
they play some kind of new wave circus music now.. sounds like when my hound-dog gets sick...... Roll Eyes

You sure your dog is sick? Or is it just all that DAmb country music you subject it to? Roll Eyes

Tongue

Wink

Big Grin

~Groucho~
11-04-2003 12:47 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

If the current Joe Millionaire is any indication of how a cowboy is supposed to act, I pity ya'll...........................what a moron!

11-04-2003 12:48 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Garth
Dignified Lazar

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
quote:
Originally posted by Garth

You sure your dog is sick? Or is it just all that DAmb country music you subject it to? Roll Eyes

Tongue

Wink

Big Grin

well.... come to think of it, my old lady was playing some of that shania twang last night......

Tongue

Pleased

Wink

11-04-2003 12:54 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Shocked

Tongue Ouch! Big Grin

~Groucho~
11-04-2003 12:56 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

SQ
I FEEL YER PAIN ON THAT ONE........

11-04-2003 13:07 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Garth
Dignified Lazar

Big Grin

11-04-2003 13:09 Garth is offline Send an Email to Garth Search for Posts by Garth Add Garth to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

yeah- I sayaahh we getta our size 12 spitkickers on
and do a lil MN snow stomp on that cowboy.
Whatcha tink Woggy?

11-04-2003 13:10 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos roCKS !

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH