Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

howdy, folks--

i'm curious. did terry and mike actually bring bbq sauce?
08-07-2003 15:30 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no sauce, just swagger.

wish you could have been there. Jeff Elbel filled in nicely though.

August 2005
08-07-2003 15:32 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HA! No....

... were they supposed to?

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 15:32 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

No, but the fish were delightful!

Mike has been porking out a bit though...

08-07-2003 15:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler

originally, jt said that they were going to have some sort of "terry and mike bbq sauce."
08-07-2003 15:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

I think they meant their sweat and tears!! Big Grin

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 15:34 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, zippety Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wish i coulda been there too--i heard it was great
08-07-2003 15:35 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

The MN one was better!! Much!Red Face

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 15:36 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Sweet taters?

None of them neither.

i had to eat some cold gazpacho!

08-07-2003 15:36 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Ami Grant is mad at you Mr. C!

08-07-2003 15:38 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.

i had to eat some cold gazpacho!

Only in Cali would someone take gazpacho to a bbq!! Roll Eyes

~Groucho~
08-07-2003 15:38 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Tim, could you explain what Mike meant by "it needs air?"

He is rather obtuse at times...

08-07-2003 15:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Hey Tim
I asked Terry about the sauce, and what they are going to do is give the promoter from each area a jar of this BBQ sauce. I t's more of a collectors thing than anything else.

We never did a living room thing at my house, maybe next year.

Depending on all the costs, availability, etc, we may at least look into what it would cost to do a DA show in our area.

Now all you Fellowshipers don't get all exited, this is highly unlikely, but, I thought it's free to check into.
08-07-2003 15:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, .backs. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

what exactly did amy grant say in her video appearance?
08-07-2003 15:45 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

I just got an email from Kevin Maxwell from DCTalk (I love his voice). I had invited him to toast or roast Mike and Terry via video for their influence. He said that Mike was his 1st exposure to cool Christian rock but then he said this. "please send my love and
congratulations to Mike and everyone involved.....i hope you continue to pioneer
and challenge in an almost useless music culture.......peace love and rock and
roll....KMAX

What do you think he meant? Confused

August 2005
08-07-2003 15:46 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

hey, commander Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

would love to do a da gig in MN again!
08-07-2003 15:46 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i don't want to be the one to report such black tidings.

08-07-2003 15:47 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
what exactly did amy grant say in her video appearance?

She said, "Hi Terry and Mike, Amy Grant here. I just have to say that you have some pretty great friends who want to honor you for the music you've made and the good friends that you've been. Now, I wanted to talk to you about this song I heard on the Swirling Cows CD, but we'll do that a little later. Okay? (giggle) Bye."

I've seen it a few times now.

Big Grin

August 2005
08-07-2003 15:49 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Useless, Mr. Max?

Sandi Patti CDs are great for scattering crows! Well, not the radioactive ones.

08-07-2003 15:49 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Daniel Amos

thanks, zippety Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'd heard she was going to do something but i didn't know exactly what--too bad she didn't go into the studio to make fun of a swirling cows song
08-07-2003 15:52 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH