Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bartleby7 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bartleby7
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thumb Up! Bartleby7 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the board!

I see you're from Mount Prospect Cool I live in Aurora Smile )

welcome to The DAmb Big Grin

did you happen to catch the Lost Dogs/Crosseyed show in Long Grove?

09-01-2004 09:11 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I betting he would prefer not to. Big Grin

(calm down, D8, it's a literary in-joke.... I assuming "B7" will get it.... Big Grin )

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
09-01-2004 09:18 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

09-01-2004 15:49 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love that movie Carl Pleased

09-01-2004 16:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Shocked Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They made a MOVIE out of that??? THAT must've been one depressing puppy.... Crying

Great story, though. Now THAT one I'd read again for baxter's sake....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-02-2004 07:31.

09-02-2004 07:30 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

09-02-2004 07:52 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

hello Confused Bartleby7 Confused anyone in there Confused

09-02-2004 09:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by carl
They made a MOVIE out of that??? THAT must've been one depressing puppy.... Crying

Great story, though. Now THAT one I'd read again for baxter's sake....

It was very strange and funny at the same time. They made it modern and he dies under a freeway overpass.

09-02-2004 17:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

By the way, I never read the story...It's by the guy who wrote Moby Dick right?

09-02-2004 17:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Uh, YEAH. Evil

Melville kicked butt, and often.

09-02-2004 18:12 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Grand Encephalon

We saw the movie about a month ago and Cindy and I were both inspired to read the book Tongue

09-02-2004 18:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

What's the movie called? I loved the story.

09-07-2004 19:37 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

btw, Happy Birthday Bartleby7

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-07-2004 20:09 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
What's the movie called? I loved the story.

It is simply titled "Bartleby" Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dorfsmith: 09-08-2004 00:15.

09-08-2004 00:14 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Bartleby7 Bartleby7 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-27-2004

RE: Bartleby7 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey, this is Bartleby 7, I have been reading this message board with fervor for the last month. I appreciate the attention. This is my first thread I have ever written. I was at that last Dogs show. I have been to nearly every local Terry event since 1980. Like all of you, Terry has provided the soundtrack of my life.
09-08-2004 08:14 Bartleby7 is offline Send an Email to Bartleby7 Search for Posts by Bartleby7 Add Bartleby7 to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

RE: Bartleby7 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bartleby7
Hey, this is Bartleby 7, I have been reading this message board with fervor for the last month. I appreciate the attention. This is my first thread I have ever written. I was at that last Dogs show. I have been to nearly every local Terry event since 1980. Like all of you, Terry has provided the soundtrack of my life.

well I sure hope you enjoyed the show........ we labored very hard to make it happen.

Welcome aboard! Cool

09-08-2004 08:20 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Grand Encephalon

quote:
Originally posted by Bartleby7

Welcome aboard. Cool

09-08-2004 13:11 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

By the last Dogs show, do you mean the one in Chatham?

09-09-2004 18:49 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

I saw Bartleby tonight. I personally thought it was great! My wife and father in law thought it was about a 1 out of 10, though now that I've given Shotgun Angel some of the background she appreciates it somewhatSmile

03-19-2005 22:00 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Grand Encephalon

It is a wonderful film. Maybe even brilliant. 5 stars for sure Cool

03-20-2005 00:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bartleby7

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH