Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DwD speaks to his conscience in this post. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DwD speaks to his conscience in this post.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

DwD speaks to his conscience in this post. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Keep it down in there, you... I'm trying to sleep!!
08-22-2003 15:35 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here, i'll sing you a lullaby:

"Sleep, silent child, steal away (You sigh)
In starry fields you wander there
Another bright heart in God's embrace

The dazzling breathing dream
The silent searching flight
Gave you the strength, at last
To live in light, I kiss your lips goodnight

Sleep, silent child, peace, be still (Be still)
Your ears have heard the Holy word
Beyond the dark world's fiery end

The time has come to leave
These distant rims of time
Forgotten days and nights
Of clocks and chimes, I kiss your soul divine
Sleep, silent child

"Sleep silent child
Depart to the Sovereign of your heart
Draw back blue curtains of sky and fly, fly!"

Sleep, silent child, steal away (You sigh)
In starry fields you wander there
Another bright heart in God's embrace

The dazzling breathing dream
The silent searching flight
Gave you the strength, at last
To live in light, I kiss your lips goodnight

Sleep, silent child"

DW?
08-25-2003 00:53 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Now let's play "Pete and Repeat" at 78 rpm's and give him nightmares. heh heh.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-25-2003 00:59 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Tongue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes! Let's!
08-25-2003 01:03 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Great! It's so good to have a partner in crime. It make life so much more fun!

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
08-25-2003 01:08 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

A pastel P in C:

08-25-2003 01:13 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by DwDunphy
The "Pete And Repeat" part was alright... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...but the Rockwell-esque "Partners In Crime" painting gave me the willies.

Call me crazy, but...
08-26-2003 08:22 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool It's OK, Dunphy.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I feel the same way about pretty much any book Margaret Wise Brown ever wrote.... The Runaway Bunny nada near gives me a psychotic break, what with the smothering omnipresent ubermother bunny and all....

(BTW, y'r not the Mike Miller detailed in BBQ Leg 2, by any chance?)

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 08-26-2003 08:26.

08-26-2003 08:25 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
08-26-2003 09:09 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now, let's have not jokes about my bursted appendix!

08-26-2003 09:14 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DwD speaks to his conscience in this post.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH