Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dear Camarillo... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dear Camarillo...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Shemp
unregistered
Dear Camarillo... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear Mr. Camarillo,
We at this message board really like yer musik.
Could write a song about us? We are wacky and full of spunk.

Thanks,
your pals at the Board Room

P.S. Swirl the Eddies back to this dimension... they are missed!
05-20-2002 06:14
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

A song about the people on this board? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like the idea, but I can't help wondering if that would be too weird even for the eddies
05-20-2002 09:32 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Shemp
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ah... 2 true, but then again we are fans... thus justifying our weirdness

Kind of an equal playing field
05-20-2002 09:37
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

a song about the people on the board?

not sure it'd be too flattering... (unless terry doesn't actually read the board very much - which is likely) ... sure you still want it?

05-20-2002 11:07 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

"We are the music makers
We are the dreamers of dreams..."

You guys got it all backwards.

We are supposed to live our lives like DA's songs, and not the other way around.

Big Grin

Cheers!
Kaf

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

05-20-2002 11:43 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Shemp
unregistered

...we might love someone/who's an enemy/
we might break the laws of entropy/
and we might learn respect/
you might even listen to me/

in the strange days of our lives

Camarillo, (if your listening) its all strange... even the board
05-20-2002 11:49
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Kaf-N-8ed
"We are the music makers
We are the dreamers of dreams..."

You guys got it all backwards.

We are supposed to live our lives like DA's songs, and not the other way around.

Big Grin

Cheers!
Kaf

That's a good idea. I'm going to start by baking a cake. And then maybe I'll go for a swim. Wink
05-20-2002 12:16 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I think it would be really cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

if a song was written about us.

Think of the possibilities! We'd have Dr Rich in his Black Sabbath t-shirt (or was it Ozzie? Why can't I remember that?) We'd have LK-9 in all of his personages (Rev JT and Uber Parrot too??) A veritable treasure-trove of idiosyncracies for someone to work on...............

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

05-20-2002 12:25 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Shemp
unregistered

Isn't Little Crosses about the all the DA fans?
05-20-2002 13:14
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Dear Camarillo...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH