Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos "Shotgun Angel" 25th Anniversary Issue » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos "Shotgun Angel" 25th Anniversary Issue
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Daniel Amos "Shotgun Angel" 25th Anniversary Issue Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are you going to replace the cd's that came with the Shotgun Angel 25th Anniversary Issue.. i wont to get this for a frend but i wont to know this be for i do as you know the main cd is all mucked up... thanks Smile
06-19-2003 18:12 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If there were a re-issue I would buy it.
I would even buy a re-issue of the first Daniel Amos record! Evil

06-20-2003 08:11 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Me too. I have the maranatha reissue of shotgun algel as well at the M8 though.

06-20-2003 09:41 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I also have them both and would buy it yet again. I'm just plain silly that way.
06-20-2003 10:17 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I also have them both and would buy it yet again. I'm just plain silly that way.

you are just a DAmb DAmber Big Grin I'd buy it too Big Grin Big Grin

06-20-2003 10:21 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I believe the only CD missing from my collection is the M8 rerelease of The Revelation Project. I have the ASAPH records rerelease of it that came out around the same time as M8s. I'd still like to find a copy of the M8 release though.
06-20-2003 10:25 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

soon we are all just going to start signing our paychecks over to Jason & Eric! Shocked

06-20-2003 14:05 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Will they do direct deposit?
06-20-2003 15:05 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I'm sure they might! Wink

06-20-2003 15:06 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We really really want to replace the mucked up disc
from the Shotgun Angel 25th Set. We intended to do a replacement offer for the people that ordered from
the website, but the main hurdle is $$$.

It would be really nice to replace those CDs, the artwork
that Brian did was really nice.

We will most likely be talking to JT some soon
at Cornerstone, and try to come up with some plans
on how to get things done.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-22-2003 13:37 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yeah the artwork and the liner notes (or Linear notes if you are LN Tongue ) are really cool.

Like I said, I would buy a re-issue if the first DA record even! Wink

06-22-2003 15:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by dennis Like I said, I would buy a re-issue if the first DA record even! Wink

Shocked ...and you told me you were NoT, an addict

and you could stop, AnyTiMe...

this proves otherwise... Tongue

06-23-2003 08:31 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:
Originally posted by dennis Like I said, I would buy a re-issue if the first DA record even! Wink

Shocked ...and you told me you were NoT, an addict

and you could stop, AnyTiMe...

this proves otherwise... Tongue

Just cuz I would buy it does not mean I can't stop! Tongue

right? I can stop, sure I can... tomorrow! Startin' Monday....

uh next Monday! Big Grin

06-23-2003 08:41 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Just keep 'em coming. I'll keep buying 'em.
06-23-2003 11:32 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Now that's talking some sense there! Smile

06-23-2003 15:34 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
samson samson is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Thread Starter Thread Started by samson
thank you Audiri Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We really really want to replace the mucked up disc
from the Shotgun Angel 25th Set. We intended to do a replacement offer for the people that ordered from
the website, but the main hurdle is $$$.

It would be really nice to replace those CDs, the artwork
that Brian did was really nice.

We will most likely be talking to JT some soon
at Cornerstone, and try to come up with some plans
on how to get things done.

Thanks for the up date on this Audiori Big Grin
06-25-2003 03:16 samson is offline Send an Email to samson Search for Posts by samson Add samson to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

I wonder how many copies of each album I'll end up with.
06-27-2003 11:47 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
I wonder how many copies of each album I'll end up with.

LOL. Me too.

06-27-2003 13:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Even though I paid for the reissue, I would be expecting to fork over cash for a new and improved item.

THe 30th anniversary is just around the corner and this is still very good music. THis recording is outstanding and holds up today.

I was planning on purchasing copies for gifts, but then I heard my copy and was less than thrilled.

Packaging just needs to have the 25 crossed out and replaced with the 30.
06-27-2003 14:52 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

That's funny. If I have to purchase every album every five years....let's see....that makes.....an aweful DAmb lot of money.
06-27-2003 15:37 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Daniel Amos "Shotgun Angel" 25th Anniversary Issue

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH