Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Summertime Cruisin' Tunes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Summertime Cruisin' Tunes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Soul Kissin
unregistered
DA Summertime Cruisin' Tunes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What do you guys think are 5 good DA/Taylor summertime, cruisin' around with the top down, type of tunes?

My picks:

California Blue
Catch That Angel
What's Come Over Me
A Good Sailor Knows
Wave Perfect

Think I'll put together a nice summer tape for the car from all the ideas I get here. Smile
Soul Kissin'

06-26-2003 13:13
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Scenic Routes
Imagine That
Father's Arms
Glory Road
Hold Back the Wind, Donna

ZZZZZZZip

August 2005
06-26-2003 13:16 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Endless Summer

Through The Speakers

"(NSGWA) Tidal Wave"

Sky King

Man In The Moon

~Driveby~

06-26-2003 13:18 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Wise Acres
Rodeo Drive
Driving in England
Endless Summer..
and on and on.......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-26-2003 13:20 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

OOh Ooh!

Can I have Ed Takes A Vacation too?

August 2005
06-26-2003 13:24 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

only if ya give me
Catch that Angel......

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-26-2003 13:39 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

deal.

August 2005
06-26-2003 13:46 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Horrendous Disc
(NSGWA) Tidal Wave
Driving in England
Outdoor Elvis
Scenic Routes

~Groucho~
06-26-2003 13:47 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

big, warm, sweet interior glowing

youth with a machine

motorcycle

safety net

travelogue or glory road

06-26-2003 14:16 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

first 5 songs or "side 1" as it's called on my only legal copy.....
DFBB!!! Big Grin

Cool
06-26-2003 15:28 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

1) anything by the beatles
2) anything by SE
3) anything by Stuart Davis
4) anything by LD (LD,77,choir, adam again)
5) LSU!

06-26-2003 15:38 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

YOUTH WITH A MACHINE. Considering all these idiot newbie drivers putting around in their little rice burning four bangers
06-27-2003 11:40 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Surfonic water revival and Making God Smile
06-27-2003 11:48 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey
first 5 songs or "side 1" as it's called on my only legal copy.....
DFBB!!! Big Grin

I'll see your 5, and raise you the other 5.

That whole album is perfect for driving around with your windows down. It's reaching about 75 here today, sunny, nice breeze and all i want do is leave work and cruise.

Alas, my friends are coming over to watch Ankle Biters

06-27-2003 12:39 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

It's about to reach 100 here. Summer sucks.
06-27-2003 15:44 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
Surfonic water revival and Making God Smile

Kick ass! Smile

06-28-2003 11:30 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by brd2yrmother
It's about to reach 100 here. Summer glows with warmth.

only 100?

sheesh, what a wimp!Roll Eyes

Wink Tongue
06-28-2003 11:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

at least it's a "dry heat" Tongue

06-28-2003 11:36 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

only for a little while longer....

then the monsoons hit...yuck

that only lasts for a couple of months and then back to just hot again. Roll Eyes

BD
06-28-2003 11:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Summertime Cruisin' Tunes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH