Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nickel & Diming » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Nickel & Diming
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Nickel & Diming Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello to all!
The CAACONAA project is funneling down to fruition! Terry & Rob are hard at work finalizing the musical contributions. For all you Watson fans, he too is contributing to the project and I'm very excited about it! We're looking at a couple more weeks and it'll all be ready for mastering and such. Many of you have inquired about a release date. I think it'll be ready for a Spring tour and, of course, it'll be available at C-Stone and on line.

Speaking of On-Line, in celebration of the excitement, two bits are going on sale at the AAR site (hence, another opportunity to nickel and dime you--for a good cause, of course)! Big Grin

1. Andy's Angels Bumper Sticker with our mantra:
"Life is short Live well Love well"
$2.00
2. The Father Loves the Son (book) Spring sale price
$5.00

Thankx again for all the love and support! It means more than I could ever put into words!
02-26-2003 11:09 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is the final project and how is it different from the double live disk (which is very good by the way)

What songs will be included?

02-26-2003 12:30 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
CAACONAA is Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the compilation album that Terry, JT and I have been working on for the last year and a half. I don't have the final list of who's who yet. But orignally slated were all sorts of artists; from the Dogs, DA, the Choir to Elbel, Theo (me), Stonehill, Starflyer, Spyglass Blue, Rikki Michelle and much much more.

All the other releases in the last year and a half (the bootleg-live, Suffer the Children and the single release) were to keep the vision alive. It is finally all coming to fruition.
02-26-2003 14:43 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Awesome! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo, we're excited!!!

Praise God for this project!

02-26-2003 14:54 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad things are finally getting in gear, Theo.

02-26-2003 15:20 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

good news!

02-26-2003 18:45 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Great news! I can't wait.

02-26-2003 19:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Nickel & Diming

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH