Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler Solo Record? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tim Chandler Solo Record?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question Tim Chandler Solo Record? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim!

I think it would be awesome if you made a solo record! It could have plenty of bass, guitar and trombone!

...and maybe a little more cow-bell! Wink

I would buy it! I would buy your record in a flash! Smile )

01-17-2004 15:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Same here... or maybe dueling solo projects - one from Tim and
one from Berger.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-17-2004 15:19 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Thread Starter Thread Started by dennis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That would be pretty cool! Pleased

01-17-2004 15:27 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

RE: Tim Chandler Solo Record? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Tim!

thanks for remimding me of one of the funniest skits in SNL history!!

i, too, would buy a tim solo record!

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

01-18-2004 09:24 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Me too Tongue

01-18-2004 10:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

RE: Tim Chandler Solo Record? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by larryl
quote:
Originally posted by dennis
Tim!

thanks for remimding me of one of the funniest skits in SNL history!!

i, too, would buy a tim solo record!

It's a classic! Smile )

01-19-2004 14:16 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

thanks, friends, for the kind thought. but if i ever had the time and energy, what with 2 little kids and a demanding day job, i'd really wanna put it towards another da record. we'll see.
01-20-2004 11:39 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler
thanks, friends, for the kind thought. but if i ever had the time and energy, what with 2 little kids and a demanding day job, i'd really wanna put it towards another da record. we'll see.

Cool

01-20-2004 11:40 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
mindgasket mindgasket is a male
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-213.jpg

Registration Date: 06-18-2003
Location: Just because we're hypnotized that don't mean we can't dance!

Yeah, Solo Projects!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...and they should all be done at the same time, and with album covers like these:

01-20-2004 11:46 mindgasket is offline Send an Email to mindgasket Search for Posts by mindgasket Add mindgasket to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by tchandler

I'll watch the kids. Smile

01-20-2004 12:10 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
uvulapie uvulapie is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 09-09-2003

Solos for all Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've even offered to drive down there to record the durn thing but, well, with my offending body odor and chronic hallitosis Tim has politely turned the offer down, saying some crap about if he's going to record some solo project he doesn't want to record anything that would ultimately embarrass him when he's old and grey. But if anyone knows how I can get ahold of either Tom Waits or Paul Westerberg please let me know at uvulapie@juno.com

UvulaPie... now with FOUR children and even less time to contemplate my pinkie knuckles
02-06-2004 09:35 uvulapie is offline Send an Email to uvulapie Homepage of uvulapie Search for Posts by uvulapie Add uvulapie to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of uvulapie: uvulapie
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Hey... a new DA record would be cool too! Cool

02-06-2004 14:56 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Tim Chandler Solo Record?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH