Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA video » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DA video Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Still working on video ideas, etc.
Collecting footage and all that, you know how it
goes.. dealing with big time movie producers, etc.

I uploaded an example of what we've been trying to do,
it's from Cornerstone 2000 and around 8 megs in size.
Not perfectly edited, I did it kinda quick.
If it won't start right away, try later.. if a lot
of people download at once it might use up
the bandwidth.

I might post a couple clips for the Avocado Club in the
near future, so stay tuned.

DanielAmos.com Exclusive video

Thanks to Kevin Shafer, for submitting his footage.

the townsends

PS: For those that don't know you can right click your mouse and choose "save target as" and save it to your hard drive and play it from there, so you don't have to download it everytime to play it.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-07-2002 15:57 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks!..I'll have to check it out when I get home...Smile

Are you planning on putting these to DVD?

12-07-2002 16:27 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That's great guys! Smile )

I love the different camera shots! Make's it so much better than a single shot bootleg.

BD

12-07-2002 17:30 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

The orginal idea was to do a DVD with clips from
many time periods.

We could put out a DVD or VHS of one certain concert.
It all depends on the quality of the video and show.

We'll see how this looks after I really edit the whole thing. If anyone has a video of this concert from a different perspective it would help. An up close right
side would be good.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-07-2002 19:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Hey...that's great! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looks real good audiori. I wanted to give feedback as soon as I was about 30 seconds into it, but couldn't get my eyes off it to go to the site!

That's the first time I've ever gotten to see the guys doin' a number...except for the little blurp at the end of S&P. It left me wanting more!

Even though I would love to see this entire show, I think a "compilation" DVD would be best (like you've said)...perhaps with some comentary from the band?

Perhaps there could be some typical "bonus" footage/ DVD extras?

That's my input...so, there ya go!

Thanks again, audiori, for the clip. I love it so far!

Smile

12-07-2002 19:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
anne
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

yeah! the video clip was cool Smile

ditto on the suggestion about having commentary from the band! i think that would really add a lot.

btw audioris,
i do have daniel amos footage from the last couple years at cstone... but i didn't send it to you because the quality isn't the best. (specifically, i don't have a tripod, which leads to bouncy-camera problems and big-headed-tall-dancing-people problems.) i do have some close-up shots, though. anyway if the need for footage happens to get desperate enough to lower the quality standards, just let me know! Big Grin

12-07-2002 21:04 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I only have 56k at home, so it took 45 minutes to download.... Crying Was it worth it? Hell yeah! Big Grin

12-07-2002 21:52 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
I only have 56k at home, so it took 45 minutes to download.... Crying Was it worth it? Hell yeah! Big Grin

45 mins ain’t to bad Joey... of course mine started playing as soon as I clicked the link. Pleased

Get cable! you wont be sorry... except for the bill, but in the end it's still worth it.
Smile

BD

12-07-2002 21:56 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

This is cool!

12-07-2002 22:07 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thanks A boys; i should be able to look at it tomorrow

wasn't this the show where Terry was mocking all of us who were staying in our "mud huts?" i might have footage, but i don't know what i'm doing with a video cam.
12-08-2002 01:55 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori

Yeah, thats what I would like to see a few clips from
maybe 10 shows or so, with commentary. Only real
problem is right now I have access to about 4 shows of
the kind of quality I am looking for.

I was supposed to get a good copy of "Son Worhippers"
from one of the producers of the film, but never got it.
It would be cool to start with a clip of that which shows
Terry, Tim and Doug performing back in '71. I do have a blurry copy, might have to use it. He did give me permission
to use the footage though.

Tom G has a few that Dave Perry had shot, and we have access to that.

Any footage might be useful that anyone has, I can always use it as edit footage.

12-08-2002 02:31 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Woo hoo DA DVD's! This will be great!

12-08-2002 08:39 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Very cool.

12-09-2002 00:56 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Any thought of the Eddies concert at Lifest?
That was the best show! Cool

12-20-2002 15:54 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Open the vaults! Release them all!

12-20-2002 15:55 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I need a new DA DVD! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Open the vaults! Release them all!

I know what I want, I know what I need, I need a miracle!

12-20-2002 15:56 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

It will take a miracle, but if you are good, you pray really hard...

12-20-2002 16:00 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

...or pray naked...

12-20-2002 16:01 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
It will take a miracle, but if you are good, you pray really hard...

there is a joke there, but I will not be a pervert! Big Grin

12-20-2002 16:01 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Wink

12-20-2002 16:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA video

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH