Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Treasure at ebay for only $0.01 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Treasure at ebay for only $0.01
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Treasure at ebay for only $0.01 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Look under The Swirling Eddies. I'm selling some junk. (hey you can't say I'm making money of terry).

12-17-2002 09:16 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If you want a real treasure, someone has Sacred Cows for only $1.00.

12-17-2002 09:19 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh crap. I just looked and DFBB went for $27.00 People must be broke around this time of year!!!

12-17-2002 13:04 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Only $27??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeesh..... clearly THAT guy wasn't a real fan..... Wink

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
12-17-2002 13:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I saw "Let's Spin" just finish off at $20... Good for the poor sap that got that one...Tongue

I wish I would've seen that one...Frown

12-17-2002 16:46 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Grand Encephalon

I just won let's spin for under $23.00. You just have to check every day.

12-17-2002 16:48 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I still need that one...Frown

My old that thar caayysette tape is long gone >>>-----> Frown

12-17-2002 16:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
El Diablo
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-457.gif

Registration Date: 12-15-2002
Location: most of you wouldn't know God if you saw him walking down the street in a green robe.... Kenneth Copeland

look for a guy with two big horns coming out of his head selling cd-r's cheap in the parking lot....

12-17-2002 16:53 El Diablo is offline Send an Email to El Diablo Search for Posts by El Diablo Add El Diablo to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Um...El Diablo...Would he be possibly wearing a long, black trenchcoat as well?

12-17-2002 17:07 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I believe he also wears a ten gallon hat..... Shocked

12-17-2002 17:13 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I'll bring some cheese. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard he may be:

"Feelin' five gallons flat. Hankerin'' for a hunk o' cheese!"

Remember that one?

Tongue

12-17-2002 17:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Satuday morning's used to be so much fun.

I got a hankerin' for a hunka
hankerin' for a hunka
hankerin' for a hunka cheese.

12-17-2002 17:47 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Oh crap. I just looked and DFBB went for $27.00 People must be broke around this time of year!!!

I would even pay 27 for dfbb.
It would really suck if it were SS.
It's not... right?

12-18-2002 16:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I heard he may be:

"Feelin' five gallons flat. Hankerin'' for a hunk o' cheese!"

Remember that one?

Tongue

When your get up and go has got up and went, I hanker for a hunk of cheese! Yahoo!

How about "Don't drown your food, in may or ketchup or goop! It's no fun to eat what you can't even see, so don't drown your food!"

12-18-2002 16:30 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

and let's not forget

"beans and rice"

and "they call me yuck mouth 'cause I don't brush and I like my teeth that way"

12-18-2002 17:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:47 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

No the $27.00 DFBB wasn't still sealed. My Lets Spin tape didn't even sell for $0.01 Oh well, the guy who won my Black Sabbath tape is gonna get a little surprise.Wink

12-22-2002 11:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

You didn't put a booger in it, now did you dorf?

12-22-2002 11:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Grand Encephalon

How did you guess? would a Black Sabbath fan like let's spin or a booger more???

12-22-2002 11:52 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Cool!

I know...cassette tape just don't sell anymore...no matter what "classics" are on them!

12-22-2002 11:55 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Treasure at ebay for only $0.01

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH