Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Christmas Sale » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Christmas Sale
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Christmas Sale Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey Audioris!

Regarding the Christmas sale, is there anyway of mixing and matching items from different webstores on this deal (eg. some from the DA Webstore and some from the 77's?) Just curious (and sweaty-palmed with anticipation).
12-02-2002 11:12 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i've been wanting to shake your hand, James

but on second thought...
12-02-2002 11:16 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shocked

12-02-2002 12:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

I think it would be best if I just stayed away from this one..............

Big Grin

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-02-2002 12:52 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Smart idea

12-02-2002 12:53 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Why thank you, MarkyMark.

It's always nice to be appreciated for one's good judgement.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

12-02-2002 12:55 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Mark Mark is a male

And you have such good judgment!

12-02-2002 12:57 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Why is there a sale with two new items that I can't order yet? I want "Songs for the Day After Christmas" before Christmas.

I also want to order the Lost Dogs live on the same bill, can it be done? oR must I increase the postage and handling.?

12-02-2002 14:48 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

"Mouse Christmas" and "Songs for the Day After Christmas" are not available yet because we're waiting to make sure they're going to be here when they're supposed to be. Both should be here early next week I believe.

Right now, you can't mix orders (although Roe/77s/Lost Dogs orders can be combined simply by adding titles to your cart and then heading to one of the other websites) because all of the money has to be kept separate. The 77s and DA each have to pay for their own shipping, etc. It's easier if everything is kept apart.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
12-02-2002 15:59 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Christmas Sale

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH