Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » US Hat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page US Hat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

US Hat Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is Terry-related, so I'll go ahead and pose the question to the Townsends or whomever.

I'd like to get a copy of Uncle Stonehill's Hat, but I don't want to pay via paypal. Is there a place on Danielamos.com or somewhere else I can order this via credit card? I don't want to go through Christiandiscs.com if I can help it, as I'm sure relatively little gets back to the artist.

Thanks

10-23-2002 10:56 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We can probably work something out..
we could probably set up a page and then have
the DA.com account send the paypal to USHat.com.

We just can't afford to have tons of people
doing that, because it would become a nightmare.

We will post something on it later.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-23-2002 11:25 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

that could be a nice deal with GRS part II as well! Big Grin

10-23-2002 16:20 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Why the aversion to PAYPAL? Just curious, it's what Kerry Livgren uses from his site. I've not had any problems with it, it appears to be secure and easy.

10-23-2002 16:58 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Jevon the Tall
Why the aversion to PAYPAL? Just curious, it's what Kerry Livgren uses from his site. I've not had any problems with it, it appears to be secure and easy.

I never have gotten it to work! Crying

10-24-2002 16:50 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

yOu nEeD to hAvE a CreDit CaRd to use it Dennis! Wink

10-24-2002 16:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
quote:

okay SmArTaSs Evil

10-24-2002 17:04 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jevon the Tall

quote:

okay SmArTaSs Evil

that is what I am here for! Pleased

10-24-2002 17:53 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Problems Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, I have an aversion because of the problems my wife has had with it from time to time when she shops on Ebay.

The $1000 limit they place on you is also problematic.

Lastly, I feel a lot more secure just using my plastic with the SSL. If there's a problem with the merchandise I buy, or I don't get it, I can dispute it with the credit card company and not pay it.

10-24-2002 18:56 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » US Hat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH