Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Babies! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Babies!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
WoaaahJelly! WoaaahJelly! is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-650.jpg

Registration Date: 06-25-2013

Babies! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was looking at the HD cover art and thinking about how youthful all the guys were back then. Assuming it was shot in 1980, Uncle Terry would have been about 30 years old and Tim would have been about 20 (!). Good lord, man, they were all just babies. I think most of us on this board are 50-ish or even north of that.

Looking at the HD cover now- that's Terry third from left, and I think Tim second from left and Ed, Jerry et al. Have I misidentified anyone? But the point stands- they were so young.

Time glows with warmth.

02-05-2020 06:47 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tim wasn't on Horrendous Disc. Marty Dieckmeyer was the bassist then; he was 25 or 26.

I believe the HD cover is (l to r):

Mark Cook
Marty Dieckmeyer
Terry Scott Taylor
Ed McTaggart
Jerry Chamberlain
Alex McDougall

I may have Mark and Alex swapped.
02-05-2020 07:48 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown
Tim wasn't on Horrendous Disc. Marty Dieckmeyer was the bassist then; he was 25 or 26.

Mark Cook
Marty Dieckmeyer
Terry Scott Taylor
Ed McTaggart
Jerry Chamberlain
Alex McDougall

Marty is on the left, then Mark, etc.as you list them.

Psalm 119:83
02-05-2020 12:37 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by WoaaahJelly!

Thank you for the corrections. Terry, Jerry and Ed are distinctive looking to me. The rest? Not so sure.

02-05-2020 15:55 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

On Horrendous Disc Mark gets zapped by the UFO and leaves the band.
On Alarma Marty turns to salt and leaves the band.

Hmmm.....

02-05-2020 22:11 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by WoaaahJelly!

Oh okay.

02-06-2020 02:21 WoaaahJelly! is offline Send an Email to WoaaahJelly! Search for Posts by WoaaahJelly! Add WoaaahJelly! to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of WoaaahJelly!: SquidBarfer
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
On Horrendous Disc Mark gets zapped by the UFO and leaves the band.
On Alarma Marty turns to salt and leaves the band.

Hmmm.....

It's a good thing Tim missed being stomped by the robot foot!
02-06-2020 07:57 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Brown

Mark Cook
Marty Dieckmeyer
Terry Scott Taylor
Ed McTaggart
Jerry Chamberlain
Alex McDougall

Marty is on the left, then Mark, etc.as you list them.

Thanks! I knew I always got two of them mixed up; I just forgot which two. Big Grin
02-06-2020 07:59 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Babies!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH