Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc: Cancel & Eat? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Horrendous Disc: Cancel & Eat?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Horrendous Disc: Cancel & Eat? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On the HORRENDOUS DISC album, I always thought it was interesting how the credits showed all of the songs as "(c)1980 Cancel & Eat." I guess "Cancel & Eat" was the "publishing company name" (or whatever the term would be) that the band was using at the time. Does anyone have any insights as to what this name means? It sounds like an inside joke of some kind.

03-25-2024 07:46 ftg3plus4 is online Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Horrendous Disc: Cancel & Eat?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH