Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Referencing DA » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Referencing DA
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

Referencing DA Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So I wrote this story - a kind of Beatles influenced, Christmas, 1969, romantic ghost story set in Australia where December can be 40 degrees Celcius.

And I needed a title.

I stole Uncle Terry's Ghost of the Heart. And the story sold, and was published, and then today I was included in the following:

"Year’s Best Australian Fantasy and Horror: Recommended Reading List" Steve Cameron, “Ghost Of The Heart” Festive Fear

Yay, How excited am I?

Thanks, Terry

Steve (a fan since 1979)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by klaatu: 08-25-2011 06:46.

08-25-2011 03:52 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You should post a link where folks can purchase the book if they want to....

08-25-2011 07:42 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hooray!

08-25-2011 13:14 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

another Hooray!
08-25-2011 15:15 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by klaatu
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
You should post a link where folks can purchase the book if they want to....

Unfortunately the anthology is now sold out - It was published quite a while ago.

The story has no DA connection other than the title. It is a gentle ghost story, and ended up in a Christmas horror anthology. Some of the other stories are rather gruesome and violent.

Here's the link anyway

http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com/FestiveFear2.htm

And thanks for the congrats!

Steve

08-25-2011 16:36 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
klaatu
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Thread Starter Thread Started by klaatu

So I have a story coming out in Andromeda Spaceways Inflight Magazine in a month or two which has a few DA/Eddies references contained within.

Pretty pleased how it turned out.

Steve

06-25-2013 00:24 klaatu is offline Search for Posts by klaatu Add klaatu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Referencing DA

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH