Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.003 Votes - Average Rating: 8.003 Votes - Average Rating: 8.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We are booking an extensive nationwide tour this spring and summer. Check out http://thelostdogs.com and click on "shows" to get the current scoop and keep checking back as we continue to confirm dates.

If you are interested in booking the Dogs during this tour, please contact me. There will be some surprises in store, too!

You will be provided with a tour poster, promo photo and press release and we will do our best to support you throughout the process.

Hope to hear from you!

Linda
--

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
--
-Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
01-20-2010 19:35 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How will the ticket selling be handled? The Dogs are expected to return to NJ in May. I'll be there, but Terry's show and Mike's show were both handled in different ways on the ticket sales end...
02-23-2010 16:09 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
lam77s
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by lam77s
RE: The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get ready for the release of the long awaited Route 66 album, “Old Angel,” on May 11th!! The Lost Dogs are looking forward to a nationwide tour this spring and summer.

The Dogs are getting ready to share their home movies with us all. The lights are dim, the coffee’s brewing and the slideshow is ready to start. Each song is a snapshot of a pilgrimage on the Glory Road, the Main Street of American culture, and it’s never looked quite like this before.

Keep checking online concert calendars for summer tour dates. If you are interested in booking a concert in July, please contact us.

Tues 05/11/2010, 7pm, w/ Adrian Bourgeois
River of Life
596 Sam Ridley Parkway West, Smyrna (Nashville area), TN
nicolosi1234@mac.com
http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/venueS...p?venue_id=7064

Wed 05/12/2010, Time: tba
Calvary Chapel of Athens
120 Commerce Blvd, Bogart (Atlanta area), GA
calvaryathens1@juno.com

Thurs 05/13/2010, 7:00pm, w/ Bill Mallonee
Six String Cafe and Music Hall
1040 Buck Jones Rd, Raleigh, NC
$12 adv/$14 day of show
www.sixstringcafe.net

Fri 05/14/2010, 8pm
Liberty Community Church
11775 Morgansburg Rd, Bealeton, VA
FREE
www.lccbealeton.com

Sat 05/15/2010, 6:30pm
Gloucester County Community Church
359 Chapel Heights Rd, Sewell, NJ
The Lost Dogs will play a 20 minute set during the Saturday evening service.
gcccpray.com

Sun 05/16/2010, 6:30pm
Gloucester County Community Church
359 Chapel Heights Rd, Sewell, NJ
The Lost Dogs will play a 20 minute set during the Sunday morning service (9am and 11am), then a full concert in the evening.
gcccpray.com

Mon 05/17/2010, 7pm
House Concert
East Brunswick, NJ
Contact dwzimmer@rci.rutgers for tickets.
Address will be provided when tickets are purchased.

Tues 05/18/2010, 7pm
Christ Community Church
1201 State Hill Road, Camp Hill (Harrisburg area), PA
$10 adv/$12 door
lostdogspa2010.blogspot.com, 717-761-2933

Wed 05/19/2010, 7pm
Charter Oak Church
449 Frye Farm Rd, Greensburg (Pittsburgh area), PA
$10
More info: jricketts@charteroakumc.org

Thurs 05/20/2010, 7pm
Musica
51 East Market St, Akron, OH
$10 adv/$12 door + $2 surcharge at door if under 21
venue: 330-374-1114
www.akronmusica.com
The Lost Dogs will take the stage by 8:30pm

Fri 05/21/2010, 8pm
The Stand
1550 W Drahner Rd, Oxford, MI (Detroit Area)
Age restriction: 12+ yrs
bill.peterson@the-stand.org
www.the-stand.org

Sat 05/22/2010, 7:30pm
Joe's Java House (Listening Room)
180 E Main, Wilmington, OH
www.myspace.com/joesjava

Sun 05/23/2010, 7pm
District Drugs & Compounding Center
319 18th St, Rock Island, IL
www.districtdrugs.com, districtdrugs@gmail.com

Wed 06/30/2010, 10pm
Cornerstone Festival
Gallery Stage
Bushnell, IL

Wed 06/30/2010, 2pm
Terry Scott Taylor @ Cornerstone Festival
Gallery Stage
Bushnell, IL

Fri 07/02/2010
More info tba
Rensselaer, IN

Sun 07/04/2010, 7pm
House Concert
2013 L'Esprit Parkway, La Grange (Louisville area), KY
502-222-9113, dsr83@bellsouth.net

Mon 07/05/2010
Evansville, IN
More info tba

Fri 07/09/2010, 7pm
Coast Community Church
3141 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL
More info: 850-916-0346
www.coastcommunity.org

Tues 07/13/2010, 7:30pm doors
The Prophet Bar
2548 Elm St, Dallas, TX
$12 adv/$15 dos www.theprophetbar.com
More info: Paul, 214-693-3767

Wed 07/14/2010
Warr Acres (Oklahoma City area), OK
More info tba

Fri 07/16/2010, 8pm
Lowell Park
FREE
Stillwater (St Paul area), MN

Sat 07/17/2010
Zeke's
3329 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA
www.zekesames.com

http://thelostdogs.com
http://www.myspace.com/thelostdogsmusic

LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
LAMConcerts.com
Follow on twitter.com/LAM77s

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by lam77s: 05-10-2010 19:36.

03-05-2010 12:19 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-120.gif

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: One too many mornings and a thousand miles behind...

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm going to try to make the Raleigh show w/ Bill if I'm not in the middle of moving to another house.

Anyone else looking at the Raleigh show?
03-06-2010 14:54 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

I'm confused. Are they calling the Route 66 album "Old Angel" now?
03-08-2010 06:02 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Hey Linda,

the "Six Strings Cafe" website doesn't appear very helpful...just a blog from this guy bickering with his former partners. Unless he's the guy to contact about tickets.

Is this the right place, or do you have other contact info?
03-08-2010 11:36 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by Eis
Hey Linda,

the "Six Strings Cafe" website doesn't appear very helpful...just a blog from this guy bickering with his former partners. Unless he's the guy to contact about tickets.

Is this the right place, or do you have other contact info?

Yeah, the website changed. Sorry.

www.sixstringcafe.net

Linda
03-08-2010 15:44 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

quote:
Originally posted by DwDunphy
I'm confused. Are they calling the Route 66 album "Old Angel" now?

Yes!

Linda
03-08-2010 15:45 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
Eis Eis is a male
Official Impasto

Thanks, Linda.
03-08-2010 20:47 Eis is offline Send an Email to Eis Homepage of Eis Search for Posts by Eis Add Eis to your Buddy List
Jimmy Brown
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-26-2007

quote:
Wed 05/12/2010, Time: tba
Calvary Chapel of Athens
120 Commerce Blvd, Bogart (Atlanta area), GA
calvaryathens1@juno.com

Yay! I really hope I can make it to this.

It's funny, but I have a hard time thinking of here as being in the Atlanta area.
03-09-2010 11:37 Jimmy Brown is offline Search for Posts by Jimmy Brown Add Jimmy Brown to your Buddy List
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

Anyone coming to the Detroit show May 21...

I'll be lookin for ya!

www.the-stand.org

03-09-2010 14:46 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Am I the only one that finds it odd that the "nationwide tour"--with, perhaps, the exceptions of the two IL shows--goes nowhere near Route 66? I know they just toured Route 66, but it seems to me that the nostalgia of the "Old Angel" would be stronger the closer one is to the highway.
Then again, maybe it doesn't matter. Are there more Lost Dogs fans east of the Mississippi River than west of it?

03-10-2010 15:27 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Am I the only one that finds it odd that the "nationwide tour"--with, perhaps, the exceptions of the two IL shows--goes nowhere near Route 66? I know they just toured Route 66, but it seems to me that the nostalgia of the "Old Angel" would be stronger the closer one is to the highway.
Then again, maybe it doesn't matter. Are there more Lost Dogs fans east of the Mississippi River than west of it?

it looks like nationwide does not include the entire west coast? Shocked

Crying

(yes, i know...unless i book a show..which i have no way of doing... ) Frown

Cool
03-10-2010 15:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Shempp

I'll be lookin for ya!

www.the-stand.org

I'm hoping to be at that one with my wife, daughter and a friend or two.

03-10-2010 17:26 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

They go where people book em..

03-10-2010 21:03 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Shempp Shempp is a male
Dignified Lazar

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-18-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
quote:
Originally posted by Shempp

I'll be lookin for ya!

www.the-stand.org

I'm hoping to be at that one with my wife, daughter and a friend or two.

Wahoo!
Should be a great night! Full concessions too. Look me up... I will be the dork in the sport coat.

03-12-2010 07:44 Shempp is offline Homepage of Shempp Search for Posts by Shempp Add Shempp to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

The concert calendar is updated. The May tour is set in stone and July is filling up nicely. The West Coast is definitely on the agenda. One step at a time! And, yes, we do go where people book us. If you want to book a show, please let us know!

Hope you can make it out to one of the upcoming concerts. It's going to be a blast. The album releases in less than two weeks and it's a winner, believe me!

Thanks, everybody!

Linda
--

LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
04-29-2010 19:39 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Live Radio Interview on May 1st Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Tune in tomorrow evening (9:15pm EDT) to WJTL (wjtl.com) in Lancaster, PA, to hear Terry Phillips interview Mike Roe about the upcoming Lost Dogs tour.

Linda
04-30-2010 12:55 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I intend to be at the show on May 18 in Camp Hill, PA. Anyone else going to be there? I will try to give WJTL a listen tomorrow. I truly appreciate WJTL as I have heard Terry on their morning show (Vegetables), DA while driving on turnpike one day a few years ago (Sky King) and the Lost Dogs fairly regularly. I believe anyone can go their website and stream the current play list so you may be able to stream the interview as well if you do not live anywhere near Lancaster, PA.

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
04-30-2010 17:07 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

quote:
The West Coast is definitely on the agenda. One step at a time! And, yes, we do go where people book us. If you want to book a show, please let us know!

Yea! Hopefully Arizona will be on the agenda, as well.

I'd love to book a show... money dictates otherwise, unfortunately. How much does it generally cost to book The Dogs, anyway?

The Lost Dogs played at Alice Cooperstown six or so years ago. I don't know the details of how they happened to perform at that venue, but maybe Alice Cooper would like the boys to come back for another show.

05-01-2010 11:04 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » The Lost Dogs on Nationwide Tour this Spring and Summer

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH