Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch for Breakfast » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch for Breakfast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Catscratch for Breakfast Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I just came back from Macs -
where 5 yr old and I had breakfast. They have a number of big screens there- and I thought it quite cool -I was able to watch an entire show of Catscratch.

(The allergic to brocolli epsode, and the Root Beer King- both excellent!)
The more you listen to the background the cooler it is :
i.e. they go to the hospital, and the background tune is terry doin an old time radio voice for hospital MUZAk..

they have a great new slot IMHO 9:30 a.m. on SAturday morn

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
11-19-2005 10:13 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool Cool

i have only been able to see one episode so far, when i visited my sister in LA. The kind cat had lied to a neighbor girl about seeing a real unicorn. My kids haven't been able to see it yet. Frown

11-19-2005 16:09 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Cool

That new time slot is wonderful. Pleased

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
11-20-2005 16:33 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

Will they be taking preorders for DVD(s) anytime soon? Big Grin

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-24-2005 00:09 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Recently Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was talking with Rob Watson and he said that CS was in the top 10 for new show viewing in its market and that as a cartoon, it was #1.

VERY COOL! and very much deserved. Red Face
11-24-2005 10:40 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Doug Ten Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw Doug Tennapel on a short snippet on NICK. He did a quick drawing of catscratch. Nice.

Anyone else see him?

11-26-2005 22:11 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

I saw that. It was Mr. Blick, right?

11-26-2005 22:49 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Cool

11-26-2005 23:02 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mr. Blik
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-27-2005

quote:
Originally posted by PuP
I saw that. It was Mr. Blick, right?

That's Mr. Blik dog breath! Mad

11-27-2005 09:10 Mr. Blik is offline Homepage of Mr. Blik Search for Posts by Mr. Blik Add Mr. Blik to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

O I C

11-27-2005 20:05 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Mountain Fan Mountain Fan is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-114.jpg

Registration Date: 10-09-2003

C M P ?

Got a few miles left ...

Make sure you have heard a Kind Word! Happy
11-30-2005 10:56 Mountain Fan is offline Send an Email to Mountain Fan Search for Posts by Mountain Fan Add Mountain Fan to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

I C T P
11-30-2005 11:30 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Thread Starter Thread Started by jiminy

d b d

(designs by dru.......)

11-30-2005 12:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
peawinkel peawinkel is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-357.jpg

Registration Date: 03-24-2005

Sad Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What's the deal with CatScratch?
I haven't seen it for months.
Is it still on?
Wasn't there supposed to be McDonald's Happy Meal toys this month?

Confused

01-23-2007 00:19 peawinkel is offline Send an Email to peawinkel Homepage of peawinkel Search for Posts by peawinkel Add peawinkel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thought that was February.. not sure though.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-23-2007 00:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

i be gettin me one o dem!!-or 17 or so..I got a 7 year old who loves the nugget appleslice Milk meal

a fair compromise...

01-23-2007 09:48 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by peawinkel
What's the deal with CatScratch?
I haven't seen it for months.
Is it still on?
Wasn't there supposed to be McDonald's Happy Meal toys this month?

Confused

i saw it last Friday - think its on 7:00 pm Fridays??

01-23-2007 09:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

From the DaDL; "Coming January 26th to a McDonald's near you--Catscratch Happy Meal toys!
"

01-23-2007 10:04 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Frank N. Stein
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 06-13-2002

Frown Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i have never seen the show seeing as i don't have cable or satellite....
and it's not available on dvd anywhere? Confused

01-23-2007 11:12 Frank N. Stein is offline Send an Email to Frank N. Stein Search for Posts by Frank N. Stein Add Frank N. Stein to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

kinda strange. the mccdonalds happy meal thing was supposed to help ensure a third season but that was last year...when i heard they were still planning on the toy i was surprised.

i guess anything can happen.... i think i heard that there are still a couple episodes that haven't aired yet....i think nick was saving them for just such an occasion. in any case enjoy the two seasons. Smile

01-23-2007 11:44 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Catscratch for Breakfast

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH