Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » cornerstone? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page cornerstone?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

cornerstone? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey kids! just just wondering who might be at cornerstone in a few days. the Choir (sorry carl) is playing at 11:30 p.m. thur, july1. come up and say hi if you're there. and please tell me who you are (i'm old and can't remember crapSmile
06-28-2010 11:28 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is good to know that you think of me as crap, Tim. Have a great time at Cstone!
06-28-2010 13:08 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
tchandler tchandler is a male
Daniel Amos

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by tchandler
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh, you nutty baxter, you. you know i don't think of you that way!
06-28-2010 14:34 tchandler is offline Send an Email to tchandler Search for Posts by tchandler Add tchandler to your Buddy List
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

Tim, I met you back in 1985. I would be hurt if you didn't remember me.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
06-28-2010 15:43 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead
Tim, I met you back in 1985. I would be hurt if you didn't remember me.

1985 Big Grin Big Grin

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
06-28-2010 17:08 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i met myself in '85 and still can't remember me.

wait... oh, you meant Chandler. i thought he was a dirt bag.

only dirt bags get to go to cornerstone, sounds like a hoot!

Psalm 119:83
06-28-2010 21:45 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Frown RE: cornerstone? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

carl hasn't been here in longer than i attended high school...
and i have never been to c-stone...
well, i live pretty far away and have a baby and a toddler...
am i off the hook? Confused
this year at least? Tongue
will have to go one of these years...maybe if Da plays again and bax goes? Happy

Pleased

Cool
06-28-2010 22:12 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Will be there as usual, not happy they are shifting the stages around though, sounds like a terrible idea.

06-28-2010 22:47 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Wow - my last C'stone was 15 years ago! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Most of those intervening years, I only lived 3 hours away, too - now I live 3 days away (by car)! I'd be tempted to fly out if airfare wasn't so doggone inflated these days. Maybe next year...
06-28-2010 23:39 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

http://www.cornerstonefestival.com/videos.php?v=191

07-06-2010 21:00 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » cornerstone?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH