Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Boy O Boy: Giants of Pop » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Boy O Boy: Giants of Pop
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ahanson ahanson is a male
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

Boy O Boy: Giants of Pop Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't see any other threads on this one. Can anyone who has it post their thoughts about this release? I'm curious, but we really don't know much about it from the web store posting.
07-05-2013 12:07 ahanson is offline Send an Email to ahanson Search for Posts by ahanson Add ahanson to your Buddy List
wayneb wayneb is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 04-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am familiar with a couple of the tracks from the Randy Layton/Stunt releases from the 90's, but would be keen to hear the rest. Some great guitar.

www.smashthatcomputer.com
07-06-2013 00:59 wayneb is online Send an Email to wayneb Homepage of wayneb Search for Posts by wayneb Add wayneb to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I bought it, liked it.

So, Jerry, why wasn't there more?
07-06-2013 07:23 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Boy O Boy: Giants of Pop

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH