Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs postcards » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lost Dogs postcards
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Lost Dogs postcards Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't know about this until I looked at the Lost Dogs message board, so I figured there might be some more folks who have missed this.

There are two Route 66-related items available in the Lost Dogs store:

A download card with a code that will allow you to download three songs from the new record.

And this:
A collection of eight (Cool postcards featuring photos of the Lost Dogs taken by Jimmy Abegg on their recent Route 66 tour. Each photo represents one of eight states that the Dogs explored on their journey down the legendary Glory Road - Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona and California. Available while supplies last.

My question is: if I buy the eight postcards, is there a download code that comes with them as well? Or do I have to purchase both? I'm definitely going to buy the postcards either way. I'm pretty excited about the Route 66 release, and got to see them twice on that tour.

The Lost Dogs' webstore

07-23-2009 22:30 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They are currently sold separately.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-24-2009 08:45 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Lost Dogs postcards

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH