Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 01-09-2003

Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

When is Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD" goin to be back in stock?> I just saw the Sanctuary clip and it is outstanding!!!
I must have it.

Thanks

Corey

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Applecorey: 02-19-2008 20:15.

02-19-2008 20:13 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Watch the store in the next few hours Happy

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-20-2008 00:14 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jyroflux jyroflux is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-597.jpg

Registration Date: 02-23-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh, man. My wife's gonna strangle me. But I missed it the first time around...

02-20-2008 00:59 jyroflux is offline Send an Email to jyroflux Search for Posts by jyroflux Add jyroflux to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

Dance Stop portion of concert is video proof that teen Christians have no boogie gene. Very humorous.

Great concert. Wish I was there.
02-20-2008 15:02 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Yes, no boogie gene in that video at all! Tongue

02-20-2008 17:06 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

Thread Starter Thread Started by Applecorey

Thank You very much. I just ordered it. WhooooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!
02-24-2008 16:00 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

any video with flashes of Evil Kneivel and the Beatles is good with me...

my travelogue....................

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-28-2008 12:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
any video with flashes of Evil Kneivel and the Beatles is good with me...

Cool

02-28-2008 12:19 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

So it's been three weeks. How long does it take to ship these DVD's?

Thanks

Corey
03-13-2008 20:27 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
Administrator

I know a bunch of Anaheim DVDs went out over the last couple of weeks.. I'll have to check on yours specifically if you want to shoot me a PM.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-13-2008 20:36 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

Still waiting.......
03-17-2008 19:14 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

International order?

03-17-2008 22:49 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

Nope,

New Hampshire USA

Unless your in another country.......

Oh, and I privated the details to you a while ago.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Applecorey: 03-18-2008 16:51.

03-18-2008 16:51 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
Administrator

We're two different people.. so audiori J doesn't necessarily see something PMed to me and vis versa.

Just to be sure you see it.. I sent you a PM about this yesterday.

03-18-2008 22:23 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Applecorey
Normal Noggin

Got the DVD's today!!!!

Thanks.

Corey
03-24-2008 18:56 Applecorey is offline Send an Email to Applecorey Search for Posts by Applecorey Add Applecorey to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

RE: Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Applecorey
When is Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD" goin to be back in stock?> I just saw the Sanctuary clip and it is outstanding!!!
I must have it.

Thanks

Corey

wow i purchase it for that same video in youtube, as a matter of fact its the best version I have heard of sanctuary LIVE

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
03-20-2010 00:00 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » Upcoming Releases » Daniel Amos "Live in Anaheim 1985 DVD"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH